“Great Extended Stay Hotel”

Crossland Economy Studios - Tacoma - Puyallup
Ranked #6 of 7 Hotels in Puyallup
Puyallup
“Great Extended Stay Hotel”
Reviewed April 13, 2012

We have been staying at the Crossland Economy Studios for a few months now and it has been nothing but a wonderful experience. Originally we came to Crossland temporarily, but after being here we have decided to extend our stay. The rooms are very accomodating, clean, and the kitchenette is fully equiped. The staff is nothing short of superb. They are very respectful, helpful, kind, and they truly care about your stay. For example, we forgot to extend our stay, and that weekend happened to be fully booked. So when we called around and all the hotels were either sold out or had unreasonable rates we became frantic. We told the assistant manager our circumstances that we forgot to extend our stay, we had alot of stuff, and that we couldnt find another hotel within our budget. Being the helpful, caring person he is; he was able to extend our stay even though they had been sold out. I was so thankful and relieved. So if youre looking for a great atmosphere, and wonderful hospitality whether your staying for an extended amount of time or a short amount of time, I would recommend staying at the Crossland Economy Studios. Its the best and most reasonably priced place to stay in the area.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
ChristopherTM, Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Tacoma - Puyallup, responded to this review, July 18, 2012
Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Crossland Tacoma - Puyallup. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Tacoma
Reviewed April 12, 2012

This is a very good economy hotel with away from home conveniences. The hotel staff is great & always there to help you with your needs. Not to bad for an extended stay!!! Also there is not alot of hotels around where you can have the convenience of a kitchenette. The rooms are also clean.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Alicia L
It was very kind of you to for take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at the Crossland Tacoma - Puyallup. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Although some companies run extravagant advertising campaigns for their hotels, we believe that the best kind of marketing is the public praise we get from our millions of happy customers. That's why the biggest investment we make is in our customers. Our company motto is "Excellence Every Day, Every Way", and my promise to you is that we will continue to operate according to this practice; after all, that's how Extended Stay Hotels(sm) got to be the largest extended stay lodging brand in North America.

Tacoma, Washington
Reviewed April 4, 2012

I could not find the listing for the Crossland Economy Studio on Hosmer Street in Tacoma. This was the nearest location. This is a great economy hotel. It is a nice home away from home. The staff is very friendly and the customer service is excellent. The rooms are always very clean. The office staff is always eager to help and efficient. I would recomment this establishment to any of my friends or family. Overall the experience was wonderful and I would always make the Crossland my first choice.

Room Tip: Rooms on the front side are sunnier.
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
Manager-RDO, Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Tacoma - Puyallup, responded to this review, October 29, 2012
I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at Crossland Tacoma - Hosmer. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. Our business is one in which the staff gets to know our guests, who sometimes stay with us for weeks or months. We believe that building a professional, courteous, and accommodating relationship with our customers will continue to bring them back for future stays. Ensuring you have a clean, safe place to lay your head at night helps too.

Sumas, Washington
Reviewed February 21, 2012

This is a good economy hotel. Rooms are small, but were clean & come with a nicely equipped kitchen. Bed was a liitle firm, but I slept fine. I had a bottom floor room & had no trouble with noise from above. This is a good choice hotel if you need a room with a kitchen for a low price. Convienent to Tacoma, I-5 & Mount Ranier area.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank TravlinNole
I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at Crossland Tacoma - Puyallup. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. We strive to provide a "home away from home" for all of our guests, no matter if they are staying for a night, a week, or a month. It sounds like you had a quiet and restful stay with us, and we are truly honored for your recognition.

Washington
Reviewed January 20, 2012

I usually like extended stay but this was not a good place to sleep. The beds were very hard, the floor would have been softer. The staff was helpful and nice. The rooms were small but clean. It would be a good place if they got new beds.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Bmnme
Thank you for taking the time to make us aware of your experience at Crossland Tacoma - Puyallup. I know how committed we are to satisfying our guests, which is why it gave me great pleasure to read your kind words about our staff. Given this commitment, it was with great concern that I read the rest of your account. You have my most sincere apologies that your stay wasn't totally enjoyable.

We understand that you have many lodging options, so we strive to set ourselves apart from the competition by offering clean, comfortable suites at an affordable price. We know that a comfortable bed is our guest's most valued amenity, which is why we poll our guests on their satisfaction with our bedding. Although our company regularly invests in bedding upgrades, including pillow top mattresses, to respond to customer preferences, we need to keep getting feedback like yours in order to steer us in the right direction. I assure you that my hotel and all Extended Stay Hotels will continue to invest in our guest's comfort.

Let me assure you that your experience is certainly not typical, and that we have put in place measures to ensure that the type of stay you had won't be repeated. Again, I apologize and promise you that we are committed to your total satisfaction. If there is anything you would like to discuss further with me or our guest relations team, please don't hesitate to contact us by visiting our website and clicking on the 'Contact Us' link at the bottom of the page. I do hope you will give us the honor of having you as a guest again if future travels will bring you into our area.
Reviewed December 25, 2011

Worst mattress I've been on in a motel since the 70's. No shampoo or hair dryer. Stained carpet and torn bed spread. Neighbor's bath fan makes MUCH more noise than the in room heater. Except for the fact of a stove and fridge, much less than any Motel 6 I've been in in a long time. The reviewer that liked the hard mattress must be brain dead. Avoid.

• Stayed December 2011
1 Thank wakbot
Portland,OR
Reviewed December 21, 2011

Don't stay here pay another 20 per night at the Red Lion down the street. The room we requested to see had bed bug and a spider hanging from the main light and cobwebs to boot. We made the mistake of booking online without much research. We also paid in cash, and when discovering the bedbugs asked for our money back and they said they couldn't do that because all cash goes to corporate and we would have to wait a few weeks to get our money back. This didn't go over well and by the end we left with our cash but were grossed out by the dirty, dark and buggy room that we really felt very badly treated when all was said and done. I would Not ever stay here and would not recommend anything else but the Red Lion.

Room Tip: Want a good room? Stay at the Red Lion! We heard the other hotels had bed bugs and white flies, acc...
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank ja2era
Also consider these accommodations in or near Puyallup
Hampton Inn & Suites Puyallup
Motel Puyallup
#5 of 7 in Puyallup
Best Western Premier Plaza Hotel & Conference Center
Fairfield Inn & Suites Tacoma Puyallup

Been to Crossland Economy Studios - Tacoma - Puyallup? Share your experiences!