I could not find the listing for the Crossland Economy Studio on Hosmer Street in Tacoma. This was the nearest location. This is a great economy hotel. It is a nice home away from home. The staff is very friendly and the customer service is excellent. The rooms are always very clean. The office staff is always eager to help and efficient. I would recomment this establishment to any of my friends or family. Overall the experience was wonderful and I would always make the Crossland my first choice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Crossland Studios - Tacoma - Puyallup. We are 9 miles away from the Greater Tacoma Convention Center and down the street from the intersection of Washington 512 and 167. Our property is just 6 miles from the Greater Tacoma Convention Center. Our hotel is designed especially for longer stays with studios featuring kitchens or kitchenettes and plenty of work space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Crossland Economy Studios - Tacoma - Puyallup reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crossland Economy Studios Tacoma - Puyallup Hotel Puyallup
- Extended Stay America Puyallup
- Crossland Hotel Puyallup