“Popular for a reason”

Porch Light Pizza
Ranked #5 of 89 Restaurants in Pullman
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed October 1, 2018

Yummy thin-crust pizzas made to order with lots of options for toppings. Outdoor and indoor seating and lots of take-out. Very tasty.

Reviewed September 24, 2018

Took the family here for dinner. This is an artist-trendy-hipster pizza place. I guess I'm old fashioned, because you don't get the pizza here you might be expecting. I liked the wood fired oven, I liked the beer on tap, I liked the friendly staff. I didn't like the tiny seating, the paper thin crust, the non-typical pizza layout. The pizza was not a meal. This menu is not for a hungry person with a moderate budget. The bathrooms were clean and the restaurant was clean.

Reviewed September 21, 2018

Let me begin by saying that I am a huge fan of this restaurant. I think what contributes to this is that Porch Light has great food, great atmosphere, and great service. The food- Porch Light has the best salads in town, especially if you are not looking to spend too much time getting said salad. There is a good amount of variety on the menu in terms of pizzas as well as the Build-Your-Own pizza options! I would highly recommend their House salad, and the Porch and Popeye pizzas. Being able to get something new from a restaurant and know you are going to like it is a huge positive. The beverage selection is not huge, but is quality. This applies to beer and wine as well- not an insane amount of options, but those are options are more than solid. The menu options are definitely well thought-out, and that shows. I come back to Porch Light because of a combination of the great food and great service. The staff have always been kind and helpful in all of my experiences there.

Reviewed September 19, 2018

Porchlight never fails to amaze. The service is always friendly and quick. My friends and I went during their dinner rush and still got our food relatively quick. It is was clean and everything was stocked up as we needed. We love Porchlight and will be back.

Reviewed September 6, 2018 via mobile

Must visit pizza joint in Pullman.
Indoor and outdoor seating.
Build your own pizza with 4 topping.
Ordered the kids size for two shared by three.
Topped up with garlic olive oil,light parmesan cheese, pepperoni and spinach.

Fast and courteous staff.

Been to Porch Light Pizza? Share your experiences!