“Beautiful place, food is disappointing”
Review of Fireside Grill - CLOSED

Fireside Grill
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed January 21, 2013

Great building, but everything I ate was disappointing. The drinks were watered down, the burger was overdone, the bun was too dry, chicken was overcooked. Feels like a menu designed by first year culinary students. Service was friendly and enthusaistic but unprofessional and inefficient.

Reviewed November 16, 2012

The food is good but not special. The staff is good when taking your order but can take a long time getting around to giving you service. The ambience is cold, One side of the restaurant is supposed to be a sports bar but fails, screen has poor placement for watching sports but adds too much noise for intimate dining. Just not a good enough dining experience to make me want to go back frequently.

Reviewed October 31, 2012

There are of course better food and places to eat- but none of them are within a reasonable driving distance of the Moscow/Pullman area. If you are going to try to compare a drop in restaurant with a reservation required place you will be of course disappointed. That would be like getting into a hatchback and downgrading the experience because it had less legroom than a Cadillac. What does the Fireside have? Good food, Great atmosphere, and friendly service. You can insist on paying more for worse food so you can complain more- I choose to go somewhere that I can enjoy my meal and not worry about getting sick (like at the chain restaurants in Moscow) and be treated well.

1  Thank R B
Reviewed October 19, 2012

I have live in the Pullman area for years and am highly disappointed in all of the trip advisor posts regarding Fireside. Everytime I have dined there (which has been a lot) I have received nothing but really great food and fast friendly service. I love the menu because it offers a wide variety of choices and from pasta to steak I have loved every meal. The bar is beautiful with lots of TV's, the service is always friendly and very personable. I would definetely recommend Fireside to anyone and only take my guests there because the menu has something for everyone. Great portions, great price!

1  Thank Taylor S
Reviewed October 1, 2012

Been there several times because they are open late but there is some kind of problem with the management. The food quality is not up to even chain diner standard and priced very expensively for the level of quality. We have sent food back several times there. I might have a drink there but would not eat there again. Too many other better places in Pullman to eat.

1  Thank james K