“Great Food and Friendly Service”
Review of Fireside Grill - CLOSED

Fireside Grill
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Pullman, Washington
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Food and Friendly Service”
Reviewed October 19, 2012

I have live in the Pullman area for years and am highly disappointed in all of the trip advisor posts regarding Fireside. Everytime I have dined there (which has been a lot) I have received nothing but really great food and fast friendly service. I love the menu because it offers a wide variety of choices and from pasta to steak I have loved every meal. The bar is beautiful with lots of TV's, the service is always friendly and very personable. I would definetely recommend Fireside to anyone and only take my guests there because the menu has something for everyone. Great portions, great price!

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank Taylor S

Cambridge, Massachusetts
“Very nice location and attractive building too bad the food is not.”
Reviewed October 1, 2012

Been there several times because they are open late but there is some kind of problem with the management. The food quality is not up to even chain diner standard and priced very expensively for the level of quality. We have sent food back several times there. I might have a drink there but would not eat there again. Too many other better places in Pullman to eat.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank james K
“Good food and good service”
Reviewed September 4, 2012 via mobile

After reading other reviews I was hesitant about eating here. Our server Allison was very nice and attentive. My daughter ordered from the kids menu which was only $5. Can't beat a meal for two under $20. The food may be nothing spectacular, it was pretty decent. We would go again if in town.

“Average food, good service, too pricey”
Reviewed August 17, 2012

The atmosphere was very nice, not too loud, clean. The menu descriptions made the food seem very good. The food ended up being your usual Food Services and Sysco pre-made foods. The pasta I had was pretty dry. The Caramel Chicken tasted like something out of the freezer section at a grocery store. The portions were average sized but the food was definitely not worth the price.

1 Thank torriejayne18
“Broken glass in my wife's drink”
Reviewed July 28, 2012 via mobile

Yup, broken glass in my wife's drink, which ended up in her mouth and luckily didn't do too much damage before she realized it. We alerted the bar tender and without apologizing just offered to get her another drink instead. I was livid. A close of friend of mine was working there at the time and had he not been an employee I would have escalated the issue. We finished our meal, food below average, and left, prior to leaving I informed the bartender of the liability they could face by serving a drink with broken glass in it and it just didn't seem to resonate with him. We will not be going back and would recommend avoiding.

5 Thank G H