“best Mexican food”
Review of Rancho Viejo

Rancho Viejo
Ranked #24 of 88 Restaurants in Pullman
Reviewed June 18, 2018

The one consistent restaurant around. We visit the area fairly often and this is our go to restaurant. Food is great and the drinks are amazing. Can't go wrong by going here.

Reviewed May 23, 2018

The food was bland, at best. I ordered the Chile Colorado. It lacked flavor, had no spice, the Chile sauce was so weak it wasn't even red in color, more like gravy. The beef chunks were smaller than dice from a board game. The service was friendly

Reviewed May 5, 2018 via mobile

Good family restaurant. Good food great drinks. And very reasonable priced and the staff were all very friendly.

Reviewed September 6, 2017

I like Mexican food, but this dinner at Rancho Viejo was not memorable or very good. Somehow, the ingredients seemed to be not very fresh, or something was off. The place does a good business so maybe, I was just unlucky.

Reviewed August 29, 2017

My college son took me to out for Mexican. We had huge portions of food and had lots of leftovers. I would dine here again.