“Great Family Mexican Restaurant”
Review of Rancho Viejo

Rancho Viejo
Ranked #24 of 88 Restaurants in Pullman
Reviewed April 7, 2017

I've been to a lot of Mexican restaurants. This is one of the best! That perception was shared by my son and my grandson. Welcoming atmosphere, Attentive Service, Huge menu, and excellent food. The portions were very large. Reasonable pricing. Definitely worth the visit.

Reviewed March 23, 2017 via mobile

Rancho Viejo has some solid TexMex food at great prices, especially during lunch hours. I recently ate here with a friend and enjoyed their arroz con pollo. The service was really quick and the staff were extremely friendly. I'll definitely be back some time!

Reviewed January 4, 2017

During four years at WSU, this was my son's favorite restaurant. It's colorful, intimate, a good, basic Mexican menu (nothing exotic, a bit on the bland side but that's how my family likes it.) Good margaritas!

Reviewed September 12, 2016

Rancho Viejo is consistent, always good quality and portions, always good service. Family-owned and operated, they're a great choice for lunch or dinner.

Reviewed August 1, 2016 via mobile

Rancho Viejo en Pullman WA, serves excellent Mexican Food.
While visiting Pullman, being a Mexican food lover, we were searching for an Azteca restaurant, during our restaurant hunt, we landed at Rancho Viejo, so we tried it out and all of us were quite happy that we landed there and really enjoy the food.

Excellent service, custom friendly and superb food!!!