“Nice menu”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 27, 2018 via mobile

Was not sure on what to expect, they have a great menu with more than pub flare, they also have a bar and outside dining.

Reviewed July 1, 2018

Stopped here for the Bloody Maries...we heard so much about them and they were fantastic! A meal in itself depending on what you order. The appetizers were great and due to the Happy Hour they were half off. I cannot say enough about this gem. The staff was helpful and friendly. Great menu items at reasonable prices. Nice outdoor seating too.

Reviewed June 27, 2018 via mobile

Enjoyed my visit and would most definitely come back again. I chose the Cajun seafood pasta meal. The temp on the Cajun was able to be adjusted and was a healthy portion. The noodles were cooked perfectly.

Reviewed June 18, 2018 via mobile

Food was rather tasty. Enjoyed it but unfortunately was not horribly hungry so just got a burger and fries. Nice IPA ON TAP. Good service sat in the bar no wait. The restaurant had a good crowd but not packed and the noise level was reasonable also just across the street from the hotel where I was staying so just walked over. WSU was out for summer so suspect during regular semester might be a tad busier. Will definitely go back and try some other dishes next time I am in town. Nice place over all!

Reviewed May 15, 2018

I have to say I was a little disappointed in the B & B. We went on the Friday before UI's graduation and of course they were very busy. I have to say the staff was excellent, attentive and friendly for as busy as they were. Our waiter Devin did a great job with our party of 8. We tried 8 different meals and the consensus from everyone was they were ok but not great. My wife had one of the specialties, Cougar Lobster Mac and Cheese. The Cougar Gold cheese comes from the local Washington State U. I have had the cheese many times and it is very good. However as a sauce for the Mac it was a little sticky and lost some of the flavor of the cheese. I am not sure it was real lobster and if it was there was not much of it. I had the mushroom chicken and the chicken and sauce were ok but the rice that it came on was sticky and totally dependent upon the sauce. Not what I was expecting for $18.They had some very good wines on tap from the local Merry Cellars winery. I have to say I have ate at a lot of better places in Pullman and Moscow.

Been to Birch & Barley? Share your experiences!