“Beer and a sandwich” 4 of 5 bubbles

Paradise Creek Brewery
Ranked #9 of 81 Restaurants in Pullman
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff
Description: Paradise Creek is a local brewery that serves food. It is a local gathering place with a full menu and good place to go visit with friends and family. It is in downtown Pullman across the street from City hall and the Police station.
“Beer and a sandwich”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2013

Love the old Ruben and new pastrami sandwich ! Paradise is our go to place for a good beer and sandwich. They have other items, but the new pastrami has similar flavors to the Ruben they previously served. It is the best item they have.

Visited March 2013

Pullman, Washington
“Not my kinda place”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 11, 2013

The name has changed now that it is a brewery. The beer is a fine enough microbrew. The bar food is interesting enough for lunch but not for dinner.

Visited October 2012
Eugene, Oregon
“Ducks in Cougar Country”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 1, 2013 via mobile

My colleagues and I had just pulled into town after a nine hour drive, it was one of the only places in town that was open late and we were really hungry. We were in town for conference. The old converted post office is really neat, the atmosphere was cool, the beer was good, my veggie burger was good, but others in my group were not so happy. One person ordered fish tacos and they were cold by the time they got to the table. Another order a hamburger medium well and it came out bloody, when she sent it back, it took about 20 minutes for her to finally get the burger and when she did it was burnt. She was not happy. It could have been that it was late at night and nearly closing time, it could have been the five Oregon Ducks dining in Cougar territory, it could have just been an off night. If I went back to Pullman I think I would give it another try, sans the Oregon Duck gear. :-)

Visited May 2013
Renton, Washington
“Lots of fun”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 31, 2013

Since the Post Office is one of my favorite places to go (to mail things!), I loved seeing that an historic post office was a restaurant, so we stopped in for lunch. We were very happy to find excellent service and great food. It was lots of fun and very relaxing. They kept so many of the old post office elements. Enjoy my photos.

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
“Good location”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 19, 2013 via mobile

It's a pretty good place to have a beer and some food, not my favorite though. I've had some good food there and some that was kind of weird, the menu is interesting. I love that they have games you can play while you are waiting for your food or just hanging out!

• Visited February 2013