“Extraordinary Dining in Pullman”
Review of Black Cypress

Black Cypress
Ranked #2 of 89 Restaurants in Pullman
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: A venue reflecting the qualities of our region that keep us here - goodwill, self-sufficiency, solidarity: generally, an understanding that time is precious and seems to be best spent with friends and family, connected with the land we live on, the community we live within, with minimal fuss, a healthy regard for the ridiculous, and a deep appreciation for good, honest food, company, and drink.
Reviewed October 6, 2018

Fabulous meal with exceptional attention to details and food allergies. Sarah a hostess was especially helpful and welcoming on the phone and in person. The best finer dining we've ever experienced in Pullman.

Reviewed October 3, 2018

The chicken dish was so delicious! I only ask them to give me more kale instead of bread salad - not my favorite. The new system of charging guests for benefits for their employees as an additional tip felt imposing. Just add a dollar to each main course and draw it from that - don't make me pay all kinds of tips.

Reviewed September 21, 2018

We happened to be in town on my wife's birthday so we went here on her birthday mostly on reputation. We were hoping for a nice quiet meal, but we had a small, loud group right next to us, I think we were kind of seated in the bar area, or maybe since it's small that's just the setup. The food was OK and the portions were on the small side, especially for the price. I think if we're in town again I'll try somewhere else.

Reviewed August 19, 2018 via mobile

This is the place I routinely take visitors, business or personal. Everything on the menu is great. And many include their signature home cured bacon. On the standard menu, my favorites are the roasted chicken and carbonara, and the lamb is my wife’s favorite. They always have specials, so be sure to check those out.

Reviewed August 13, 2018

We ate here on the recommendation of WSU Coach Mike Leach himself, and he was right! The restaurant is a beautiful space, and our server was delightful, as was the food. Wouldn't change a thing!

Been to Black Cypress? Share your experiences!