This is the best Holiday Inn Express that I have ever stayed at. The rooms were a little pricey due to it being Graduation week-end in Moscow, Idaho which was just a short drive away. Other dates were much lower.
The rooms were very comfortable as were the beds. Plus the rooms were very quiet. Once inside the room you did not hear any room noise from other rooms. I heard a dog bark when in the hall way, but once inside the room we could not hear it.
The staff was very friendly with good maps and driving directions. They recommended some places to eat and we ended up at South Fork, which was an excellent choice. I liked the little gifts they gave us at check in due to being Priority Club Members.
I did stay at another HIE the next week in another location and it did not have near the amenties that this location had. Microwave, Fridge, and a very comfortable chair at the desk for the PC. They also have a very nice patio area with ample seating which was nice to be outside and visit. Of course, perhaps not so nice in the winter...lol...
If I would ever been in the area again, this is where I would stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites is located in the heart of the Palouse Empire, just minutes to Washington State University, ten minutes to the Pullman/Moscow Regional Airport, and ten minutes to Moscow, Idaho and the University of Idaho. Whether you're traveling on business or fun the hotel features 130 deluxe guest rooms and suites to accommodate all needs. Our spacious 100% non-smoking guest rooms feature complimentary wireless Internet, flat screen televisions, refrigerators and much more. There will be no need to worry about parking while in Pullman, our complimentary shuttle will be ideal for both on and off campus events as well as airport transportation. You will feel right at home at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites - Pullman. Take time to enjoy the Great Room, it's more than a lobby, it's a warm cozy living room where you can enjoy a book or game in the evening by the fireplace, and our tempting breakfast buffet in the morning. We look forward to welcoming you to this wonderful Pullman hotel soon! Featuring complimentary wireless Internet throughout the hotel and 100 percent non-smoking guest rooms. Stay Smart! Attractions near hotel: Washington State University, Beasley Performing Arts Coliseum, Pullman Regional Hospital, Martin Stadium, Schweitzer Engineering, University of Idaho, Kibbie Dome, National Lentil Festival, and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cancelon, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Pullman reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Pullman Hotel Pullman
- Holiday Inn Pullman
- Pullman Holiday Inn Express