“Dinner ”

Golden Horse Restaurant
Ranked #9 of 45 Restaurants in Prosser
Reviewed March 18, 2018 via mobile

Great food allowed us to make changes to the family dinner at low-cost very friendly service definitely go back again

Date of visit: March 2018

Reviewed February 24, 2018 via mobile

If you ever find yourself in this area, eat at Golden Horse. We got the dinner for two. SO MUCH FOOD. It started with the Won Ton soup and as I was eating it I was subconsciously was thinking, this is the best Won ton soup I’ve ever eaten. Then came the appetizers, and 2 main courses, everything was very very good. Nicely seasoned and cooked. It was far from the bland strip mall Chinese food you typically get. I actually tasted the Asian spices and flavors. I highly recommend this restaurant. Even though there was the extremely loud couple and the family of rude people in the corner booth, it was one of the best Chinese food meals I’ve had!

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed January 1, 2018 via mobile

Nice dinner had a very large take out took a little while to put it all together but everything we received tasted great we would definitely go back again worth the stop

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed October 3, 2017

The food is great. We have tried many of the dishes here and haven't found anything we don't like. The owner Jessi always has a smile and provides friendly and personal service, We eat here 2 or more times a month.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed August 18, 2017

If you are hungry for Chinese food this is a place I could recommend. The food was OK and there was plenty of it, very large portions. The décor is a little shabby and they do not sell alcohol.

Date of visit: August 2017