“The best restaurant in the Yakima wine country”
Review of tuscany - CLOSED

tuscany
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed June 20, 2011

Excellent service is appreciated anywhere but at Tuscany, even as out-of-towners, we felt like we were part of the regular crowd. The chef took time to come out and visit tables, the sommelier was right on with the wine choices and the food was fabulous! Try the Steak with Mizithra Pasta

4  Thank shelbyplatt

Reviewed May 12, 2011

We would highly recommend you make the time to enjoy fine dining in Prosser. Start with dessert. Enjoy yourself! The wine menu a great representation of the award winning local Wineries as well as Italian offerings. The menu has many deliciously offerings. We come here regularly and have never been disappointed. This is our favorite place to bring out of town friends and family. They are always thrilled to have our guests catered to. Cheers Tuscany

2  Thank screenu
Reviewed April 13, 2011

i went to tuscany expecting greatness, and thats what i got all three times i went, not only was the sevice amazing but so was the cusine. i recomond this place to anyone and everyone!!!!

3  Thank baser45
Reviewed April 10, 2011

My husband and I went here for dinner, expecting a great experience. I had very high hopes, the building is incredibly intact and a perfect atmosphere for a quaint little restaurant. We waited for 15 minutes after we received our salads to get forks. I had to ask for forks to eat with. I had to ask for napkins and bread. When my spaghetti, just plain noodles and marinara sauce, came there was lots of water at the bottom of my bowl and tomato paste for sauce. I had to ask for more marinara because I received a minute amount of it on my spaghetti. The salad was loaded with pepperoncini and little else. My husband's dish, was quite good, I will admit. We ended up finishing his entree and setting mine to the side of the table. We were never asked how our food was, we were not even asked if we wanted dessert. Our drinks were never refilled in over 45 minutes. The proprietors were in the dining area and spoke at length to one individual and ignored most everyone else. My husband and I are professional people, and were dressed very nicely. I did not say anything to the staff about my horrible experience, but only because they couldn't be bothered to waste time speaking to patrons. I will never go back, and I will tell others of my awful experience.

4  Thank themrs80
Reviewed March 31, 2011

A group of us were wine tasting for the day and ended up in Prosser for dinner... We decided to go with Tuscany because of all the great reviews it had and boy were we mistaken. This place has potential but I'm sure its also seen better days. Our group ordered 2 bottles of wine which were not decanted for us, but were at other tables. We also did not receive water or cloth napkins like the other tables there. I know we weren't under dressed so I'm not sure why we didn't get the same service as others. Only 1 of the 4 plates ordered had any good flavor and was worth eating. I was the pregnant designated driver for the day and I received undercooked sausage on my spagetti... Are you kidding me???? What else could have gone wrong?

2  Thank allmyxtras