“Love it all!”

Ranked #1 of 43 Restaurants in Prosser
Cuisines: Contemporary, Wine Bar
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Wine o’clock! A unique spot for civilized wining and dining. Created by the Bunnell Family Cellar, the wine bar features small-lot wines from their three labels. The wine list showcases many different flights for lots of pairing and sharing. Chef develops a new menu of handcrafted dishes every week. Top-notch ingredients, wood-fired oven in a display kitchen, crystal glasses and fresh flowers all equal a cozy, classy dining experience. A Sante!
Reviewed March 4, 2014

I love Wine o'Clock. The food is just wonderful and the atmosphere is perfect. I go every time I get the chance. You absolutely must try the smoked cheddar and pear pizza. Trust me!

1  Thank amyeversole
Wine0ClockWineBar, Owner at Wine o'Clock, responded to this reviewResponded March 7, 2014

So glad you liked the pear and bacon pizza. It is our most requested - and one we would be afraid to take off the menu for fear of a "Local's Uprising!"

Reviewed January 7, 2014

Very good food and service. Prosper doesn't have many good options for nice dining but the owner knows her business. Try it.

1  Thank larryoWa_St_
Reviewed December 29, 2013

Looking for a great meal that highlights the best of the Yakima Valley produce with great Columbia Valley wines? this is the place. Their wines are good, it's nice to be able to order a flight to pair with your meal, and the assortment of foods is very nice. From small, gourmet pizzas to featured full plates, there's something for everyone here.

Please note this is not a typical restaurant. Their hours vary, depending on the time of year. Their focus IS their wines. Their menu changes often.

1  Thank OSF35
Reviewed December 17, 2013

I'll admit, I was put off by the sort of cute name of this restaurant, but after reading reviews, knew I had to try it. I was not disappointed. After a solid day of wine tasting and a little chill-out time in our hotel, my husband and I were still feeling just a teeny bit fleh as dinner time rolled around. But once we walked into this restaurant (reservations suggested-it's hugely popular), the smell of the food, the ambience, and the obviously wonderful service sold us before we even saw the menu. I tried a flight of white wines (there is a winery in-house) and after a very short wait we were served a wonderful dinner. In the summer, you can eat outside on the lovely patio. Don't miss this place!

1  Thank poetsrest
Reviewed November 30, 2013

My husband and I ate here at the recommendation of the owners of our bnb the cozy rose inn and it was delicious And we loved that it is related to a winery and offer flights to complement your meal. We were visiting the area for wine tasing but the real star for us at wine o clock was feasting on food prepared by a true gourmet chef. We ordered the priciest meal on the menu, steak, and split it. We ordered medium rare and it was well done. The server was very apologetic as well as the chef whomprepared an entirely new meal for us and it was one of the best meals I have had to pleasure to enjoy and I am a real foodie and can be difficult to impress in this area. The chef made a delious truffled potatoe dish I believe and freshly sauteed wild mushrooms with seasonal veggies that were out of this world. The service was great overall, with the exception of an apparent disinterested hostess. We would go back.

1  Thank newlywed0816

Been to Wine o'Clock? Share your experiences!