“Excellent, authentic Vietnamese food in Poulsbo”
Review of T& N Pho

T& N Pho
Ranked #5 of 91 Restaurants in Poulsbo
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed May 28, 2014

During our recent brief stay in Poulsbo area at the end of a cruise trip, we ventured forth from the Guesthouse Motel where we stayed to explore nearby strip mall amenities: business, services and restaurants. Spotting Pho we decided to spend a lunch there as we often enjoy most Asian foods, including Vietnamese. We found this place delightful, friendly (and informative) service, and absolutely the best Vietnamese food we had anywhere! The soups are varied and seemed all delicious and servings quite ample. A small serving was quite enough both of us for lunch-we each tried different selections. Having experienced other Asian restaurant s that often "Americanize"their foods-thus "watering them down", we found this food to be quite authentic; an gracious young owner was quite helpful in explaining the traditional styles and ingredients of selections offered. Prices are quite reasonable, the atmosphere relaxed and comfortable. We also enjoyed several of the Vietnamese beers (Saigon and Tiger) available.
We only wish we had this kind of quality food and place available near our home in Florida.

Reviewed May 17, 2014

A friend and I discovered Pho T&N about two weeks ago, and I've stopped there at least five times since. Love the food! Love the prices! Love the service! I like the vermicelli noodles with fresh greens and grilled meat the best. The pork, the beef, and the shrimp are all very tasty, specially when you add the garlic fish sauce dressing! I like to add a bit of heat, but both my husband and my friend were happy without added heat.

Reviewed February 28, 2014

Had lunch with my girlfriend at Pho T&N for the first time. Tried the grilled pork platter (comes with rice, eggroll and fresh veggies on the side). The grilled pork was excellent. Flavorful and cooked just right. There was a ton of rice which I couldn't finish and I always love having Hoisin sauce when I visit Vietnamese restaurants. My friend tried a rice noodle dish and she loved her lunch too. It was busy for lunch, we met at noon on a Tuesday, which is always great to see in a local restaurant. I'll go back and I'll try something new!

Reviewed January 1, 2014

Have had pho in Vietnam several times and this is the best. Service is always good and friendly. Food is always fresh and incredible. Authentic, and excellent. Will always pick this for pho. You can even get a quick lesson in Vietnamese if needed!

Reviewed November 21, 2013

We frequent the typical teriyaki strip mall eatery but this one was not like what you typically find. The decor and layout are what you would expect to see but the food is above the normal. Great flavor and super fresh. This one will go on our list to return to when in Poulsbo again. Great quality food at a good price.