“Worst Chinese food ever” 1 of 5 bubbles

Sian Palace Restaurant
Ranked #66 of 89 Restaurants in Poulsbo
Cuisines: Chinese
Seattle, WA
“Worst Chinese food ever”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2013

We ordered take out. Brought it home....tasted... Threw it all out and opened up a can of soup. Not edible. Worst Chinese ... Maybe worst food ever.

Visited August 2013
2 Thank Themarebear

Seattle, Washington, United States
“Terrible experience”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 13, 2013

I decided to take my two year old daughter out to dinner with me after realizing there wasn't much to cook in the house and I had been craving Chinese food for quite some time. Worst decision ever. I am not one to judge or criticize harshly, but the food was terrible. I ordered Beef and Broccoli and Vegetable Chow Mien for my daughter and I to share. Just by looking at the Beef and Broccoli, I didn't want to taste it, but did anyways. The beef was a grey color, had a texture of mush and there was absolutely NO FLAVOR. The Vegetable Chow Mien was seriously just noodles and vegetables with NO FLAVOR. I actually refused to eat the Beef and Broccoli and just poured soy sauce all over the chow mien to eat it. The lady never asked me how our meal was, I had to get her attention to tell her that I couldn't eat it. She asked me if I wanted chicken instead, I POLITELY replied No thank you and she left with my plate, returned with a bill with five dollars off. I left with no tip, which I have NEVER done in my life. Do not dine here.

• Visited August 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Seattle, Washington
“Good Chinese”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 3, 2013

But,,,could be a little better. Wife ordered the sweet and sour soup. I ordered the pea pod chicken. Soup was a little too bitter. Pea pod chicken was a little too plain. Rice was very good,,and hot tea seemed like it was American tea,,,not Chinese. Atmosphere was just ok.

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
“Awesome food, strange setting”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 8, 2013

We have been going here for years and love the food but being combined with a bar and bad seating we usually just order out unless meeting family there. Not sure why other person said the food was bland, ours has been great over the past 6 years plus,maybe they are used to over-soy sauced places.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
Sequim, Washington
“Stay Away”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 31, 2011

We had decided to stop at this restaurant after reading some reviews. Thought this would be a great place to have lunch with friends. Upon entering we were welcomed and promptly seated. Although they were very accommodating on our requests, the food was terrible. All of us thought the soup was of gelatin consistency and the main course was tasteless. No matter what each of us ordered, it all looked the same, a very thick sauce and very bland. The only thing I can say about this place is the people are nice but that doesn't make up for the horrible meal we had.

• Visited January 2011