“Small Portions for Price”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Aroy Dy Thai Cuisine
Ranked #58 of 89 Restaurants in Poulsbo
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed August 22, 2013

The food was just ok but I have pretty high standards for Thai food. We were disappointed with the amount of food that arrived - ordering 4 dishes for 4 people to share wasn't really enough.

Reviewed July 23, 2013

After many years living in and traveling through SE Asia I returned to Poulsbo and we had a most disgusting dinner at this restaurant. Although my wife's ala carte dish (beef and vegetables) was good, my nightly special dinner was terrible. The Pad Thai tasted like it was made with ketchup (yes like we put on burgers and fries) and the curry so watered down it had no consistency nor flavor. When I questioned the Pad Thai the waitress confirmed the Thai owner changed her recipe to adapt it to American tastes, but it was so god awful bad that neither myself, my Asian wife nor her Asian friend could eat it. This place used to be pretty good and fairly consistent but after years it has fallen in quality that I won't be back.

Reviewed May 19, 2013

We love Thai food, so I picked this place to go for my Birthday. We were seated at a table and had to wait a bit for service, but not bad. The waitress was friendly and patiently explained the different "heat" levels, and what's in each dish that we were curious about. Again, about a 30 minute wait for the food, but there were quite a few people there, so we were not surprised. Once the food came, we all felt it was worth the wait. It tasted great and was plated nicely and was fresh and hot! The wait staff were attentive and thorough. I'd definitely go to this place again!

Reviewed November 21, 2012

Typical yet very great Thai cuisine. Get a table on the water. The booths are fairly private and the food is great. My suggestion... Try the phad thai, and the Mussaman Curry.

Reviewed July 7, 2012

The food here is very good - but the service makes it hard to continue to go back. When we first moved to the area, we were eating there often enough - but eventually we got tired of the poor service. Im not talking about "not refilling the water"... Im taking about the rude staff. After awhile we got fed up and stopped going. My friend from NM came for the day after her cruise ended and wanted to eat at a really good Asian restaurant. I figured, its been years, the service has to have gotten better. Nope. Went in, a couple of other tables had people at them - they werent busy. They took our order quickly enough and the food was amazing. BUT we barely got our appetizer when we were given the bill. AND before we even got our main dishes (all of them - they came out at different times) they asked if we wanted a box. We felt rushed (obviously). We were trying to have a relaxing time enjoying one anothers company. It wasnt like there was a line of people waiting to sit, and we were only there for about 20 minutes before we were asked if we wanted boxes. The food is great, but its very expensive and youre not leaving with leftovers. They really should get their customer service under control - its in a beautiful location, with great food - I would definitely go there more often if the service was better. PLEASE retrain your waitresses/waiters.