“Wonderful Retreat”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Poulsbo
FoxBridge Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #2 of 7 Poulsbo B&B and Inns
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed May 29, 2013

My seven-year-old daughter and I stayed at FoxBridge for two days while I attended a conference at Kiana Lodge. We enjoyed a "to-go" breakfast, thoughtfully prepared every morning! My daughter raved about the accommodations, including the comfortable bed, delicious chocolate chip cookies, and the comfy sitting area. Our stay was restful and quiet - a terrific retreat from the busy conference.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed January 22, 2013

We felt very comfortable and Leslie was a wonderful hostess. She gave us a great tip for dinner at the Main St. Ale House in Kingston. Breakfast was outstanding. Be sure to check out the library which has a wide variety of books and games. The rooms are nice and very comfortable. We are looking forward to returning.

• Stayed: January 2013
Reviewed November 23, 2012

This was our first trip to Poulsbo. Both gals at Foxbridge made us feel at home immediately and were completely accomodating of all our questions and also noted my food allergies.The rural setting is so peaceful, yet so close to town. The bonus is the room and bed, so welcome and comfortable after our busy days.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 21, 2012

Thanks so much Leslie for a great stay. Comfortable, peaceful and great company too =). Thanks also for all the great help and suggestions.
Your place is beautifully located, and the room was spacious and clean.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed October 18, 2012

Me and the wife spent the weekend there.

Very nice and we well taking care of.

Pulsbo was such a great town to putz around.

Rooms cozy, felt welcomed, and the coffee plentiful.

Highly recommend it, great experience.

Breakfast was very good by the way....

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 14, 2012

We were in town for a local wedding. The hosts were very accommodating even though we were coming in very late. Comfy bed, big room, great breakfast and met other travelers over coffee in the morning. Made the trip quite memorable.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 29, 2012

FoxBridge B&B is actually the first review that I have ever written on any subject and this is my first ever experience with a B&B. Kind of crazy for my 12th wedding anniversary with my lovely wife, but all in all it was a very enjoyable stay. My wife and I did not spend too much time at the inn, but the accommodations were very pleasant and comfortable. It definitely felt like we were in more of a home setting instead of a cold sterile hotel setting, and I felt very comfortable storing my Trek Bike at the home premises. From the lovely guessing of what we were going to have for breakfast to the great surrounding areas (Port Gamble) and (Poulsbo) my wife and I were at a loss for words and expectations of how such a great trip could be crammed into two nights and one full day. At the end of the day FoxBridge is the perfect central location for the Puget Sound and surrounding areas. If looking for activities one could bike into the downtown area of Poulsbo and go for wine tasting, and even visit the local Farmers Market for what-ever old fashioned goods you could imagine. I hope that everyone else can enjoy the same experience that my wife and I had at FoxBridge B&B.

Mark Hutson

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Poulsbo
Oxford Suites Silverdale
Oxford Suites Silverdale
#1 of 6 in Silverdale
GuestHouse Inn & Suites Poulsbo
AltraVista Bed & Breakfast
Poulsbo Inn
Poulsbo Inn
#2 of 2 in Poulsbo

Been to FoxBridge Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!