“Don't eat there!!!!”

Cuisines: French
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed August 9, 2007

I just ate at Mor Mor. The menu looked good. My waiter took my order for wine and dinner. I had the Antipasta meat and cheese dish and ordered the Salmon. The Antipasta meat and cheese was very good, but about half way thorugh my antipasta some other waitress brought out my salmon. I told her that I would like to finish my antipasta first befor my main course was forced on me.
She took back my the salmon and said to ask my server to let them know when I was ready for it. Way worng way to serve dinner.
When I finished the antipasta I had to ask this other server to go ahead and bring out my salmon. Well as you could expect it was dried out. I ate the potatos and when my waiter finally showed back up he asked how it was. I told hime what had happened and he toolk the salmon away. The waiter came back a little while later and told me that the dish was fresh because the original dish had been given to someone else. That means the salmon just sucked. I know what happened. It sat under a heat lamp drying out. Anyway that was the last I saw of my waiter. The hostess came and collected the check with my credit card.

Bottom line is DON't Eat there!!!

Reviewed July 28, 2007

I was in Kingston for a few days on business, and an associate took me to Mor Mor. The ambiance was nice, and the food was really good. They have local wines and beers on the menu which is a nice change from the typical Macrobrews you can get anywhere. The fish and chips is good (the chips are better than the fish!), but on a second dinner visit I had the lobster ravioli in a butter sauce. Outrageously good. I would go back for more any night of the week. The plates come in sizes and are generally around $15-20 each. For two of us the first night it was around $50 each +tip, and included a few drinks a piece.

Reviewed July 22, 2007

My husband doesn't really care for fish. When he ordered fish and chips and raved about it, I knew we found a wonderful place to eat.

1  Thank 2653adele