“Dont!!”

Silverdale, Washington
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Dont!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 19, 2012

I found the food to be very bland!. The beans tasted like they opened a can and dumped them on my plate. Their salsa did not taste fresh, if they made it I would be shocked!!
Maybe since I am from Texas and know what it is suppose to taste like I expected more

• Visited January 2012
1 Thank Lenette12

Puget Sound, Washington
“Our favorite Mexican place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 21, 2012

We love this place; our favorite thing is to order a plate of Casa Luna nachos to share...the small size is plenty for two of us. Good service, and the nachos + a couple of cervezas come to about $15.

Visited April 2012
Port Ludlow, Wa
“Disappointing Meal”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 20, 2012

Our trip to Poulsbo for a dinner at Casa Luna was very disappointing. In the past we have enjoyed a meal here but I believe they may have new owners. First, the marguritas we all had were more like one that was poured from a commercial mix and not at all tasty and refreshing. Too bad, as the rest of our meal went down hill from there. I had the Chicken Tamales and could barely detect any chicken, beans were the best as the rice was not very good. Everyone else had Chicken Crema, Tostitos, and all agreed that something had changed at this once excellent restaurant.

• Visited April 2012
Wakefield
“Well worth a visit if only for the Marguritas”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 12, 2012

This is a very friendly restaurant and bar serving Mexican food. You can order from the menu or they have a hot buffet for you to choose from. I found the prices to be reasonable and I enjoyed the food but I loved the Marguritas served in three different sizes. The place is quite dark and could probably do with a make-over but it is a fun place to visit and I found the staff to be good. I am looking forward to my next holiday and it will include a visit here.

• Visited April 2012
Poulsbo, Washington, United States
“Review of Mexican cafes”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 5, 2012

Very dark inside, loud music, food is not remarkable, the taco/enchilada fillings were too salty..prices too high for the quality and atmosphere...Nice friendly staff and service.