“Always my favorite in Poulsbo”
Review of Sogno di Vino

Sogno di Vino
Ranked #3 of 89 Restaurants in Poulsbo
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Large groups, Romantic, Business meetings, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 14, 2012

The first time I visited Sogno di Vino I really enjoyed their food. They didn't cater much to children but still made it work. Each time we have returned the service is still excellet the food is great and they get a little more adjusted to having children in their resturant. Food is great, wine is excellent and I love the decor.

Reviewed August 12, 2012

We had the crab-lobster cannelloni---rich and tasty. Nice location in downtown Poulsbo. Price was reasonable.

Reviewed August 6, 2012

creative menu..wonderful wines, and a perfect spot enjoy great company. We now buy gift certificated for our son and his wife to go there for special occassions.

Reviewed August 6, 2012

Sogno di Vino must be driving mor MOR crazy. Until recently, mor MOR was clearly the best restaurant in Poulsbo, but that had as much to do with the lack of competition as it did with mor MOR’s menu. Make no mistake, mor MOR was pleasant enough, as I outlined in a prior review, but the food was always a bit uneven, as if they were trying a just bit too hard, and the service was generally hit-or-miss, especially if you were outside where the host/bartender serves tables. But now there’s a restaurant in Poulsbo with more satisfying food, better service, and a pleasant outdoor terrace where you can actually reserve a table. And to mor MOR’s great chagrin, no doubt, Sogno di Vino is located right next door.

Sogno di Vino is a Tuscan-inspired ‘Wine Bar & Ristorante’ that won me over on three counts. First, the food is fabulous- nothing too out-of-the-box here, just simply and impeccably prepared Italian fare. Second, the service is relaxed, friendly, and professional. And third, there is a retail wine shop on the premises where you can choose a bottle from their wide selection, then bring it into the restaurant to enjoy without a corkage fee. Bravo! And if all that weren’t enough, they have a lovely, shaded outdoor terrace where you can reserve a table.

I was in Poulsbo for a weekend recently, and dined at Sogno di Vino every night. Will I revisit mor MOR in the future? Perhaps, but at the moment, Sogno di Vino has them outclassed on every front. Highly recommended.

2  Thank sir_keith_26
Reviewed July 2, 2012

My Husband and I had lunch at Sogno di Vino last week,was so good!!I had a panni chicken sandwich,my husband had pizza,we both enjoyed our lunch.I thought it was so cozy there too,nice place for a date.
Karen Johnson