“The staff is extremely friendly putting you at ease and making you feel welcome.” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Sogno di Vino

Sogno di Vino
Ranked #4 of 89 Restaurants in Poulsbo
Cuisines: Wine Bar, Italian, Pizza
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic, Bar scene, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Poulsbo
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 23, 2011

We frequent this restaurant often because of the wonderful food and the staff that always makes us comfortable and welcome. Their sunrise special is a fantastic deal and a great way to spend an early dinner. Our friends and family have enjoyed meals there as well and agree it is a definite place to meet and feel at home.

• Visited June 2011
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Olympia, Washington
“Rehearsal Dinner Delight”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 23, 2011

We recently enjoyed a wonderful evening at Sogno di Vino for our sons rehearsal dinner.They were very easy to work with.from the menu choices to the room set up. The food was incredible. The beef ribs were very tender, as was the rosemary chicken. The sauces were yummy. Pizza was a good choice for the children in the group.
It was very nice to be able to have a private room set up with linens and candles. The wait staff were very friendly and patient. I would highly recommend this location for a specal party or reception. Thank-you! Rita

Enumclaw, Washington
“Exceptional in every way!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2011

We would drive 80 miles again just to dine at this fine restaurant! We were served by Angela, the owner, who very cheerfully and carefully catered to our numerous food allergies, (no small task). The chef, too, was very accommodating and we were presented with delectable dishes that were as pleasing to the eye as they were to the palate. High quality ingredients cooked to perfection--the food was fabulous! We found the atmosphere near the fireplace cozy and intimate, and we were very pleasantly surprised by the bill--we expected to pay more. We can hardly wait to return!

Bremerton, WA
“Food Quality Uneven/Service Was Slow”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 5, 2011

My wife and I went here for our anniversary. We were seated by the window, but also surrounded by young children---not very romantic. I had linguine with clams and it was quite salty (I eat too much salt and it was salty for me). The clams weren't small...they were tiny...very tasty but tiny. Just slightly larger would have been nice. My wife had the linguine with mushrooms and it was excellent! Service was very slow. We sat there for 20 minutes before we got any bread and our salad arrived shorthly thereafter. Guess I'm used to bread being served shortly after orders are taken. The beet and pear salad was excellent and a large order would be a great light dinner. Wine prices are reasonable, but many of the wines had no prices marked on them. I've had their excellent pizza before and would probably stick to that or the linguine with mushrooms next time.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Poulsbo, Washington
“The quintessential Italian restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 29, 2011

Poulsbo has become restaurant mecca with Sogno di Vino in the lead. My husband and I recently stumbled upon this quaint little eatery by chance. It was the 100 year old magnolia tree in full bloom that first caught our eye. We asked to sit outside at one of their fire tables so we could enjoy the first real sunny and warm day in eons. When the server brought our menus we asked about wines, she led us through brick arches to the coziest little wine shop, answered many questions and even turned us on to our new favorite wine. We brought the bottle to our table and she was there promptly with large red wine glasses :). We ordered the antipasto plate: roasted garlic, hummus, roasted peppers and pears, gorgonzola and a variety of tapenades with crostini. It started to get cold so we asked to move inside.To our delight, we were seated next to the fireplace. We decided to share a warm spinach salad(yummy). I had the best chicken I have EVER eaten while my husband opted for the slowly braised short rib. Both were delicious and beautifully presented. We were very full by now but couldn't imagine not at least trying dessert. We split a chocolate panna cotta and were in heaven! After dinner we went upstairs and listened to a top notch musician singing and playing guitar. This has to be one of the most enjoyable evenings we've had in a longtime and we didn't even leave the building. I highly recommend Sogno di Vino and will return soon. Thanks for wonderful experience!

• Visited April 2011