I booked the Holiday Inn Express in Poulsbo Washington becuase it was pet friendly. Upon checking in, I was asked how much my pet weighed. It seems they charge 30.00 a day for any pet that weighs over 20 lbs, which my dog did. I was so mad, as this is discrimination toward large dogs. I was ready to cancel our reservation, but as other hotels were full, could not. It spoiled our stay. I felt the condition of the hotel was run down and needed an update. They charged top dollor and it was not worth it. We have traveled many times with our dog and this is the most we have ever paid.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in scenic downtown Poulsbo conveniently located from all dining, entertainment, and the marina. Minutes from Naval Base Kitsap/Bangor/Keyport, and the Pudget Sound Naval Shipyard. Within 10 minutes from Kingston, Silverdale, and Bainbridge Island. Enjoy our complimentary deluxe hot breakfast served daily! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your GuestHouse Inn & Suites Poulsbo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Guesthouse Inn And Suites Poulsbo
- Guesthouse Inn & Suites Poulsbo Hotel Poulsbo
- Holiday Inn Poulsbo
- Poulsbo Holiday Inn Express