“Wonderful hotel with a great breakfast!”

GuestHouse Inn & Suites Poulsbo
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Poulsbo
GreenLeadersSilver level
“Wonderful hotel with a great breakfast!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 2, 2014

I travel to many different hotels for work and I must say the Guest House Hotel in Poulsbo was immaculate! Internet worked great and very fast which is my top priority for work. What separates this hotel with others is their variety of breakfast items. Along with regular items like danish, yogurtn and toast, their omelet, bacon, biscuits n gravy, and warm cinnamon rolls were absolutely delicious!!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
MicahKim, General Manager at GuestHouse Inn & Suites Poulsbo, responded to this review, March 18, 2014
Dear Johnjohntravelin, thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I'm so glad you enjoyed our deluxe hot breakfast! Also, glad to hear internet worked great as its one of our top goal to maintain in great speed and provide easy connection!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Poulsbo
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2014

We had a nice room with a few exceptions. First off, the pillows in the room were awful; scrawny and kind of lumpy. Neither of us slept very well. Secondly, the room smelled a little stale when we first got there, as if someone hadn't been in the room for a while. Otherwise, we had no problems.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

MicahKim, General Manager at GuestHouse Inn & Suites Poulsbo, responded to this review, February 26, 2014
Dear Benjamin S, thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I'm sorry you were not able to sleep well. Thank you for bringing the issue to our attention as we'll go thru all the pillows to make sure they're up to execellent standard. Also, the entire room has recently been painted so the smell could be paint scent...
Kingston, Washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 6, 2014

I was given a chocolate chip cookie as soon as I approached the front desk to check in! The staff has the most outstanding customer service including the house keepers. My family stayed in a King room for a week and everyone we encountered was over the top friendly and helpful. We felt welcome as if this was our home away from home. The continental breakfast is above most hotels including hot foods such as biscuits and gravy. The location is great! So many things in close walking distance. Central Market store across the main highway makes fresh tortillas everyday! I will stay here every time I come to Poulsbo.

Room Tip: If you plan to be there a few days the King room has dishes and a sink that is very helpful.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank heartagram143
MicahKim, General Manager at GuestHouse Inn & Suites Poulsbo, responded to this review, February 11, 2014
Dear Heartagram143, thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. One of our hotel motto is "Home away from Home" so I'm glad you felt like you were part of our family. It's one of the best compliments we can receive, thank you!
Issaquah, Washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 25, 2014

Normally, I'm really not into the social/review websites for businesses but I had to give props to the Guesthouse International hotel that's located in Poulsbo, WA! Hotel was very convenient as it was located in a shopping village where I just walked over to all shops, stores, restaurants, etc. I stayed over a week and didn't have a car so it was really helpful! When choosing this hotel over others in the area, I simply looked at the photos on their websites and it was so modern and updated as I concur upon my check in. Love the accent wall paints in my room! Wall papers should not be in hotel rooms anymore, much like any old tube TV's. This hotel had the new wall paint and the flat screen TV. Service was incredible by all staff members, felt like part of their family member! Plus, their hot breakfast was to die for as I had omelet, bacon, sausages, biscuits and gravy, and my favorite their warm cinnamon rolls!

It's an excellent hotel I must say!!!

Room Tip: None, everything was great!
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Mike Z
MicahKim, General Manager at GuestHouse Inn & Suites Poulsbo, responded to this review, January 28, 2014
Dear Mike Z, thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I'm glad your week stay was enjoyable and glad to hear the convenience of our hotel location was to your satisfaction! We hope to see you again in the near future!
Aberdeen, Washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 11, 2014

Upon my family checking into the hotel, a front desk gentleman gave my 2 year old son a little stuffed monkey. I was a little surprised so I asked if I need to pay for it or give it back to the hotel before checking out? Front desk man said its free and its for my boy to take home if he wish, so I was just blown away! I've been to 5 star hotels that doesn't even do such nice gesture!! It was all up hill from there as the room was immaculately clean with a fridge and a microwave. Room seemed to have just been painted as I can sense fresh paint which I didn't mind, internet worked great and the rest of the staff members were very engaging and friendly. Upon checkout, I noticed few awards the hotel has won and I definitely concur their exceptional service, thank you!

Room Tip: Hotel has no elevator so ask for a ground floor room if you can't climb stairs.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
MicahKim, General Manager at GuestHouse Inn & Suites Poulsbo, responded to this review, January 14, 2014
Dear Andy C, thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I'm so glad that your son enjoyed the stuffed monkey we provide to our little guests! Its kind words like yours that strives us to be better everyday.
San Francisco, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 6, 2014

Every time my husband and I go to Poulsbo, we stay here because they always welcome us with the consistent quality of service and amenities. Above all things, the room is very clean and quiet, and the bed is so comfortable. I love the selection of breakfast items, which is a lot more than what one would expect from a typical continental breakfast. Staffs are always quick and kind in warm manners. No doubt to stay here again on our next trip to Poulsbo.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Dear fruites, thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. Its kind words like yours that strives us to be better everyday. Hope to see you back in the near future!
Richland, Washington, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 1, 2013 via mobile

Even though I am not a regular customer, the front desk always remembers my name and seems genuinely happy to provide a room. The rooms are very clean with excellent maid service. This will always be my first choice to stay when visiting Poulsbo.

Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank Rick J
MicahKim, General Manager at GuestHouse Inn & Suites Poulsbo, responded to this review, December 3, 2013
Dear Rick J, thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. Its great to hear you were treated well during your visit! We hope to see you again soon, happy holidays!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Poulsbo
Poulsbo Inn
Poulsbo Inn
#2 of 2 in Poulsbo
Best Western Plus Silverdale Beach Hotel
Oxford Suites Silverdale
Oxford Suites Silverdale
#1 of 6 in Silverdale
BEST WESTERN PLUS Bainbridge Island Suites
BEST WESTERN PLUS Bainbridge Isl...
#1 of 5 in Bainbridge Island
Flagship Inn
Flagship Inn
#3 of 8 in Bremerton
Baymont Inn & Suites Bremerton WA

Been to GuestHouse Inn & Suites Poulsbo? Share your experiences!