Upon my family checking into the hotel, a front desk gentleman gave my 2 year old son a little stuffed monkey. I was a little surprised so I asked if I need to pay for it or give it back to the hotel before checking out? Front desk man said its free and its for my boy to take home if he wish, so I was just blown away! I've been to 5 star hotels that doesn't even do such nice gesture!! It was all up hill from there as the room was immaculately clean with a fridge and a microwave. Room seemed to have just been painted as I can sense fresh paint which I didn't mind, internet worked great and the rest of the staff members were very engaging and friendly. Upon checkout, I noticed few awards the hotel has won and I definitely concur their exceptional service, thank you!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in scenic downtown Poulsbo conveniently located from all dining, entertainment, and the marina. Minutes from Naval Base Kitsap/Bangor/Keyport, and the Pudget Sound Naval Shipyard. Within 10 minutes from Kingston, Silverdale, and Bainbridge Island. Enjoy our complimentary deluxe hot breakfast served daily! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your GuestHouse Inn & Suites Poulsbo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Guesthouse Inn And Suites Poulsbo
- Guesthouse Inn & Suites Poulsbo Hotel Poulsbo
- Holiday Inn Poulsbo
- Poulsbo Holiday Inn Express