“Exceptional hotel in Poulsbo”

GuestHouse Inn & Suites Poulsbo
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Poulsbo
GreenLeadersSilver level
Aberdeen, Washington
“Exceptional hotel in Poulsbo”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 11, 2014

Upon my family checking into the hotel, a front desk gentleman gave my 2 year old son a little stuffed monkey. I was a little surprised so I asked if I need to pay for it or give it back to the hotel before checking out? Front desk man said its free and its for my boy to take home if he wish, so I was just blown away! I've been to 5 star hotels that doesn't even do such nice gesture!! It was all up hill from there as the room was immaculately clean with a fridge and a microwave. Room seemed to have just been painted as I can sense fresh paint which I didn't mind, internet worked great and the rest of the staff members were very engaging and friendly. Upon checkout, I noticed few awards the hotel has won and I definitely concur their exceptional service, thank you!

Room Tip: Hotel has no elevator so ask for a ground floor room if you can't climb stairs.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
MicahKim, General Manager at GuestHouse Inn & Suites Poulsbo, responded to this review, January 14, 2014
Dear Andy C, thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I'm so glad that your son enjoyed the stuffed monkey we provide to our little guests! Its kind words like yours that strives us to be better everyday.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
San Francisco, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 6, 2014

Every time my husband and I go to Poulsbo, we stay here because they always welcome us with the consistent quality of service and amenities. Above all things, the room is very clean and quiet, and the bed is so comfortable. I love the selection of breakfast items, which is a lot more than what one would expect from a typical continental breakfast. Staffs are always quick and kind in warm manners. No doubt to stay here again on our next trip to Poulsbo.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Dear fruites, thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. Its kind words like yours that strives us to be better everyday. Hope to see you back in the near future!
Richland, Washington, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 1, 2013 via mobile

Even though I am not a regular customer, the front desk always remembers my name and seems genuinely happy to provide a room. The rooms are very clean with excellent maid service. This will always be my first choice to stay when visiting Poulsbo.

Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank Rick J
MicahKim, General Manager at GuestHouse Inn & Suites Poulsbo, responded to this review, December 3, 2013
Dear Rick J, thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. Its great to hear you were treated well during your visit! We hope to see you again soon, happy holidays!
Burbank, Washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 29, 2013

The Guesthouse is an excellent choice if you are looking for clean and comfortable rooms, friendly staff, convenient location close to downtown Poulsbo....I can't say enough about this property...EXCELLENT!!!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank beachrunner4364
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. Its kind words like yours that strives us to be better everyday!
Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 23, 2013

The Guesthouse staff was very friendly and accommodations excellent. Our room was clean and comfortable with every amenity necessary. I especially enjoyed the complimentary breakfast with such a wide variety of delicious items to choose from. What a treat and nice way to start the day! The location was convenient to everything I needed and will definitely stay there again while visiting beautiful Poulsbo, Wa.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Shelley P
MicahKim, General Manager at GuestHouse Inn & Suites Poulsbo, responded to this review, November 25, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. Great to hear you enjoyed our deluxe hot breakfast!
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 23, 2013

I have stayed here multiple times. The hotel is clean and well maintained and the staff is always friendly and helpful. Close to downtown Poulsbo and 20 minute drive to the Seattle ferry give this hotel a great weekend location.

• Stayed October 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I'm glad to hear your stay was great, we hope to see you back soon!
Red Oak, Iowa
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 20, 2013

I stayed here because the Best Western on Bainbridge was full. It was no close second. Creaky floors, smelly hallways, dark rooms, and leaky sinks. It was average. Nothing horrible but I have not intention of ever staying here again. It's just okay. If you need something in that area it will do. The bed was clean and I slept okay. Sometimes that's all you need.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Merdog
MicahKim, General Manager at GuestHouse Inn & Suites Poulsbo, responded to this review, November 21, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I'm sorry your stay wasn't up to your standards but we update our hotel every chance we have. We are currently finishing up with renovations with all the rooms with accent wall paints. We hope to see you in the future to check out the improvements!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Poulsbo
Poulsbo Inn
Poulsbo Inn
#2 of 2 in Poulsbo
Best Western Plus Silverdale Beach Hotel
Oxford Suites Silverdale
Oxford Suites Silverdale
#1 of 6 in Silverdale
BEST WESTERN PLUS Bainbridge Island Suites
BEST WESTERN PLUS Bainbridge Isl...
#1 of 5 in Bainbridge Island
Flagship Inn
Flagship Inn
#3 of 8 in Bremerton
Baymont Inn & Suites Bremerton WA

Been to GuestHouse Inn & Suites Poulsbo? Share your experiences!