We were uplifted after a 14 hour drive and coming in at 10:30 at night, that we had a nice room waiting for us... for the reasonable price. Front desk greeting could have been more welcoming. Only a full size bed was available when reserving a couple months prior to Labor Day weekend. We are use to a King, yet the full size bed was comfortable for the two of us for a two night stay. Breakfast was included and had a lot of yummy choices including healthy (like yogurt) and dining area kept clean, well stocked, by pleasant attendant, It is close to everything you could need and has the cutest fun little town and park all in Poulsbo! The area around the hotel such as parking was well kept as well as the business neighborhood with beautiful trees and park like lawn outback.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in scenic downtown Poulsbo conveniently located from all dining, entertainment, and the marina. Minutes from Naval Base Kitsap/Bangor/Keyport, and the Pudget Sound Naval Shipyard. Within 10 minutes from Kingston, Silverdale, and Bainbridge Island. Enjoy our complimentary deluxe hot breakfast served daily! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your GuestHouse Inn & Suites Poulsbo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Guesthouse Inn & Suites Poulsbo Hotel Poulsbo
- Guesthouse Inn And Suites Poulsbo
- Holiday Inn Poulsbo
- Poulsbo Holiday Inn Express