We reserved a jacuzzi room, thinking it might be a nicer room overall, but it ended up being a regular room with a jacuzzi tub in the bedroom (there was a shower in the bathroom). My wife was going to use the jacuzzi, but after seeing that it wasn't very clean (including hair in the drain), she decided to just use the shower. I did ask the next morning if the room had any benefits other than the jacuzzi and was told it didn't. I opined that perhaps we should be charged just the rate for a regular room. The rep hesitated and then said they were authorized to offer just a 10% discount in case of problems, and I accepted that (ended up being just $7 more than a regular room).
The hotel, which is a former Holiday Inn Express according to the sign out front, has no elevator. The breakfast was actually rather food, with real, not packaged, eggs used in the scrambled eggs. Parking is plentiful. Poulsbo's historic and touristy downtown is a short drive away. There are a few stores and restaurants near the hotel. Those working the front desk were friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in scenic downtown Poulsbo conveniently located from all dining, entertainment, and the marina. Minutes from Naval Base Kitsap/Bangor/Keyport, and the Pudget Sound Naval Shipyard. Within 10 minutes from Kingston, Silverdale, and Bainbridge Island. Enjoy our complimentary deluxe hot breakfast served daily! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your GuestHouse Inn & Suites Poulsbo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Guesthouse Inn And Suites Poulsbo
- Guesthouse Inn & Suites Poulsbo Hotel Poulsbo
- Holiday Inn Poulsbo
- Poulsbo Holiday Inn Express