“Amost worst restaurant meal of my life”
Review of Taprock Northwest Grill - CLOSED

Taprock Northwest Grill
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast
Milpitas, California
“Amost worst restaurant meal of my life”
Reviewed June 26, 2012

Ordered fried chicken special on advice of waitress. Should have been suspicious when the meal was served quickly. Chicken was way overcooked, tasted like reheated and fried in same oil as fish. The breading was hard as a rock and had a funny taste. Corn on the cob, even though menu says they use fresh vegetables when possible tasted like it was frozen and was hot on one side and ice cold on the other.
Salad, mixed field greens, was the only good thing about the meal and it was nothing special. Do not recommend this restaurant.

• Visited June 2012

Poulsbo, Washington
“A perfect choice”
Reviewed June 25, 2012

Taprock NW Grill is the perfect choice if you're looking for great food in Poulsbo. The menu is fresh with lots of great choices. I love their cheese sticks appetizers and all their salads are fantastic. My husband always has the steak and enjoys it every time. My mom has had most of their fish entrees and has loved each one. Make Taprock part of your plan if you're traveling to Poulsbo.

• Visited May 2012
El Cerrito, California
“Nothing Special”
Reviewed June 24, 2012

I had the "house prime rib" if you know anything about prime rib it wasn't cooked right, the flavor was bland an the au ju tasted like it came out of a can. The service was good, they were very friendly I was just disappointed paying "17,99" for a low quality 9 dollar prime rib, my family didn't like the crab cakes. But there fish and seafood area is decent. I wouldn't go back, but that was jut because I was displeased by the meat category.

Puyallup, Washington
“Good food, nice atmosphere!”
Reviewed June 18, 2012

This restaurant was very close to our hotel so we thought we would give it a try. The food was wonderful, I had the chicken strips, my husband had a burger. The waitress was very friendly and even our 1 year old son smiled at her which is rare. The service was excellent. I have nothing bad to say about it. We even came back another day to have a drink at the bar and the bartender was so friendly. She spoke with us for several minutes. It was a very nice experience and if I'm ever in town again I will definitely be stopping by to grab a bite to eat.

Visited June 2012
Poulsbo
“Family Place”
Reviewed May 31, 2012

Taprock has consistantly good food. I especially enjoy their breakfast (California Eggs Benedict) and lunch (Crab Salad). It is an easy place to take kids and also serves as a local business lunch establishment.

Visited May 2012