Poulsbo Inn
GuestHouse Inn & Suites Poulsbo(Poulsbo)(Great Value!)
$79
$119
BestWestern.com
$109
Official Site
Best Western Plus Bainbridge Island Suites(Bainbridge Island)(Great Value!)
$210
$200
Quality Inn and Suites(Bainbridge Island)
$127
QualityInn
Midway Inn(Bremerton)
$89
$81
  • Breakfast included
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewscookiescontinental breakfastpool and hot tuboffice staffin townroom was largeclean roomsclearwater casinomy parentsbainbridge islandour home away from homewe've stayedupon checkroad tripyogurtsuitemicrowave
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 12, 2013

Few of my friends came over to Poulsbo for a bicycle race in Port Gamble. This was the only hotel that had available rooms the Friday night before the early race saturday. My friends requested a room away from the highway which was granted. But still the highway noise kept us up all night so our performance at the race was affected by the lack of sleep for all of us!

Also, our neighbors next room were in and out of their rooms til like 3am. Slamming doors, speaking loudly, so tried calling the front desk few times but no answer so we gave up!

• Stayed: May 2013
tc719, Manager at Poulsbo Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2013

I am sorry that you did not get the rest you needed while you stayed with us. Our Front Desk is staffed 24 hours a day, so I do not know why you were not able to get through to let them know you were being disturbed by your neighbors. We check into all noise complaints and remedy the situation as quickly as possible. I take all of our reviews very seriously and we strive for excellence. It is our goal to make sure that every guest that walks through our doors has a comfortable and enjoyable stay. Again, I apologize that we fell short in doing this on your recent stay.

Reviewed April 24, 2013

Husband and I booked 2 night stay because the motel offered a real cheap deal for lodging but we checked out after 1 scary night! Motel has all rooms that are exterior entrances with multiple buildings and our room was 2 buildings away from the office. Around midnight, we heard lots of chatter in the parking lot and noticed young group of men and women outside the parking lot that looked real shady. One of them seemed to have a room in the next building and there was a lot of activity of young men with their loud cars going real fast in and out of the motel all night long! I cant say if any drug deal was happening but it seemed like it in our eyes. We wanted to let the front desk know but we felt a little scared that they might know we said something so we just dealt with it and checked out earlier than the 2 nights originally booked. On top of that, motel was so empty, looked like there was just 1 room sold per building. Just a scary motel experience, we'll never stay in a motel with exterior entrances because its just not secured!!!

• Stayed: April 2013
tc719, General Manager at Poulsbo Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2013

I am sorry that you did not feel safe during your stay with us. I wish you would have told the front desk about the situation and we would have taken care of it without them knowing who let us know. We are a very safe hotel and we do not knowingly let guest stay here that are shady. Our guest's comfort and safety is of utmost importance to us. Again, I apologize that you felt unsafe at our property and I appreciate you letting us know about your stay.

Reviewed April 22, 2013

I have stayed at the Poulsbo Inn about 10 times over the years always welcomed by a friendly staff, given a nice cookie on check in. Rooms are attractive, clean, well suplied. Comfortable, and coffee available in the room. Next morning received a nice contenentle breakfast. Just right items too. I look forward to my next stay here this summer..

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
tc719, General Manager at Poulsbo Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2013

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Poulsbo Inn & Suites. We appreciate your taking the time to review your stay with us. We look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Poulsbo.

Reviewed April 18, 2013

I enjoy the Poulsbo Inn. It's comfortable, always clean, and has very friendly staff. It feels like a family run place. I've stayed there three times now and always had a good experience. I love the included breakfast, not something you find in a lot of hotels here in the States. (real food, not just a stale Danish, but superb waffles, hard boiled eggs, cereal, etc.) It's about a ten minute walk down to the waterfront. Price is definitely right. Overall a great place for a quick weekend getaway, we'll be back.

Room Tip: We stayed in rooms 26 and 29 over the years and didn't find the road noise distracting at all. I suppose it could be an issue if you are facing the road and a light sleeper, but just ask for a room away from the road if you're sensitive to noise.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for staying with us! We appreciate your comments and look forward to your next stay with us!

Reviewed April 11, 2013

We stayed for a couple of days, and the breakfast was included. The coffee was good and the beds were comfortable. It is not the Ritz - but you are not paying $300 per night. The inn is pet friendly and I was pleasantly surprised that the pet owners or the workers made sure that you would not know it. Both rooms on either side of us had pets with their owners and I was not inconvenienced at all. I did not hear any traffic noise at all. The wifi was a little slow, but it worked. I would hope that new towels are on the list for replacement. Other than that, everything was great.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
tc719, Manager at Poulsbo Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2013

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Poulsbo Inn & Suites. We value all guest opinions and learn and grow from them. Thank you for bringing our towel quality to my attention. I will look into that issue to see what options I have to fix that. I hope that we see you again in the near future and check our website often as we have added a monthly specials page.