“Interesting Flavors with Attention to Ingredients”

Elevated Ice Cream Co.
Ranked #1 of 4 Dessert in Port Townsend
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed July 1, 2013

This was a great - and popular - stop. Perfect evening treat while strolling in downtown Port Townsend. Their commitment to providing a quality product with quality ingredients was evident. Their creativity in the flavors was great - had cinnamon - reminded us of apple pie. :)

Reviewed June 16, 2013

Clean is so important to me, this was a clean ice cream spot. You could tell locals also visited, so that says lots to me.

Reviewed May 23, 2013

The ice cream was good, but not excellent. In my opinion a little bit bland but still good.

The prices are too high for the quality. I had way better ice cream for the same price.

Reviewed May 23, 2013 via mobile

Try before you buy - as noted by others, some of the ice creams weren't very flavorful. The sherbet was very good, but I was in the mood for ice cream, so I chose banana and Oreo cookie. The Oreo cookie flavor was pretty much the classic cookies and cream, and good. The banana was obviously made with real fruit, but did not have a lot of flavor.

The ice cream was more icy than I would have liked, unfortunately. For $3 for two scoops, I felt the portions were reasonable.

Reviewed May 22, 2013

This place has excellent, homemade ice cream and offers a wide variety of flavors. I'm amazed that some reviewers were distressed by the fact that the ice cream is priced by the ounce. Real ice cream, unlike the stuff most of us buy in the grocery stores, requires expensive ingredients. If you price it by the scoop then the question becomes "is my scoop as big as yours?" Weighing the product takes all the guesswork out and lets everyone purchase exactly the quantity they want. My advice to those who think this is too expensive; go the the Safeway and buy some "foam in a box". It's not ice cream but it's cheap!