“Forget the Pizza and order some PIE”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Hillbottom Pie

Hillbottom Pie
Ranked #10 of 96 Restaurants in Port Townsend
Cuisines: American, Pizza, Soups
Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Bethesda, Maryland
“Forget the Pizza and order some PIE”
Reviewed July 2, 2014

I am not kidding when I say this may be the best pie I have ever had (sorry Mom). The crust was flakey and buttery. The filling (Marion Berry) was Ahhhhmazing. The Pizza was decent as we'll, but seriously get the pie because it was truly memorable.

• Visited July 2014
2 Thank Patty H

Orlando, Florida
“Some of the best soup I have ever had and the pie... oh my!”
Reviewed June 20, 2014

This place is simply wonderful. Very simple cozy pub style atmosphere, but warm. The staff and owners are simply amazing and friendly. The soup is truly the shining star here. The Mulligatawny soup is probably one of the best soups I have ever had and a must try for your first visit. Start that with one of their absolutely amazing caesar salads and you will be very satisfied. Their Minestrone soup is easily the best Minestrone I have ever had. All the soups are made fresh to order so no old soup sitting around. Just incredibly fresh. They have delicious looking pizza as well, but I have not tried one yet. Save room for a slice of their fruit pie and ice cream. The crust is simply outstanding. My wife and I really love their peach pie. They run out of their pies very quickly so you might want to call them first if that is what you are seeking. This was a great find for us while we stay in Port Townsend and the prices are VERY reasonable for such delicious and fresh food.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Transit2009
“Great Soups and Pizza”
Reviewed June 4, 2014

Hillbottom Pie is back in the old Tyler Street Cafe space with Tim Roth and Mariko Willenhag back in charge. The Caesar salad is the best on the Peninsula, the soups are divine, the pizzas are great, and the fruit pies are to die for. This is a wonderful development for Port Townsend. A must for lunch or a light dinner after a movie at the Rose. You simply can't go wrong here.

• Visited May 2014