“Great Appetizers!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed January 7, 2012

My husband had the Hot Hogs - pork shanks - loved them! The sauces complimented them perfectly!
I had the salmon fritters and they were yummy, too!

Reviewed January 5, 2012

Nice place, they serve all sorts of food and beverages. But I have been back many times for their fish and chips. Good size serving and very tasty! The folks who work there are fun too!

Reviewed December 27, 2011

Don't go here if youj're in a hurry. It just plaln takes forever.

Reviewed December 22, 2011

Not consistent. Sometimes very good food and service..... sometimes very bad. I won't take the chance of bringing friends and relatives here since it could be one of their "bad" days !

Reviewed December 4, 2011

Just back from another trip to PT and this time we went to the Public House to celebrate a friend's birthday. The service was good but a bit slow. To be fair though, the restaurant was very busy and although they said we would have a 20 minute to get a table, we only had to wait 15 minutes.

I had heard that their fish and chips was quite good so I decided to order a 2-piece dinner. It was really tasty! Not greasy at all and the pieces of halibut were firm with just enough batter. I'd definitely go back for the fish and chips! My friends both ordered the rib-eye dinner special and were equally happy with their meals. I've had their rib-eye off the menu before and also found it excellent. I wish I'd had enough space for dessert but I will have to leave that for another time :)