“Fine Dining!”

Cuisines: French, Spanish, Wine Bar
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed April 25, 2014

Great food, great service, and full bar. I discovered Hendrick's gin has floral accents and is smoother and tastier than all other gins I have tried before in martinis. The only disappointment was no baked potato and mushrooms for my filet steak are on their current menu; otherwise, this restaurant is a dining delight!

Reviewed April 22, 2014

We decided to choose this restaurant after driving around the town which seems to have many good options for dinner and we glad we did The meal was absolutely delicious in a nice setting and cozy atmosphere. They customize the dish for our children even that not a part of the menu. They had quite a good selection for drink , especially wine.We could tell that the Chef really spent time for each dish he/she made to make sure that the guest will love it, The staff were friendly We had one of the best meal entire of this trip here with very reasonable price and highly recommend this place to anyone !
Cheers
Nhung

1  Thank mangocruises
Reviewed April 18, 2014

I've dined at Alchemy on several occasions and it has always been a delightful dining experience. If you enjoy classic European style dining with tablecloths, decent bread, an interesting and varied menu, and a great wine list, this is the place for you.

1  Thank alanarko0
Reviewed April 15, 2014

Alchemy Bistro and Wine Bar is a quiet place with white tablecloths and a perfect atmosphere for date night. They have a lovely and extensive wine selection, and I'm always trying something new .

We like the paella, the cioppino, and the cassoulet, though we haven't had a bad meal when we order other items. They often have interesting seasonal specials, and meals have an elegant presentation.

Alchemy also has good lunch and brunch menus as well. And, if you happen to need a late afternoon snack, you can also get some wonderful "bites" in the bar. We love the pate, oyster stew, and stuffed pepper.

1  Thank spawoman88
Reviewed April 7, 2014

I recently was in Port Townsend and had the opportunity to eat at Alchemy. There were several appealing options on the menu, but ultimately I decided to go with the Lamb Shank. I couldn't have been happier with my choice as the lamb was tasty and cooked to perfection and the flight of three wines I had before and with my meal were top notch as well.

Despite being fairly busy I found the staff to be very friendly and felt that the quality of service was excellent.

I'm looking forward to trying sone of their other menu items in the future.

1  Thank scbcme