“Wow! Great sandwiches”
Review of Jordini's Sub Shop - CLOSED

Jordini's Sub Shop
Reviewed July 14, 2012

Two words: Awe some!

The service is friendly, the prices right, and the sandwiches are killer.

Reviewed January 17, 2012

The view is wonderful and the menu is varied. The sandwiches are very good, but the quality of the bread could be improved

Reviewed December 23, 2011

Quality sandwiches made to go in time for the ferry.

Reviewed November 16, 2011

Jordini's is one of those places I always remember when thinking about a place to eat in Port Townsend but after my experience there this past weekend, it is going to stay firmly on my list. We just wanted a quick lunch and the sandwich board out front advertised a crab melt and a winter pumpkin soup. After just one spoon of the soup, I instantly wished I had ordered the bowl instead of the cup. Chock full of fresh ingredients that were well-presented, it was simply delicious. According to our server (who may actually be the owner), all their soups are homemade and I can certainly vouch for the winter pumpkin soup.

I'm not a big fan of regular sandwiches so I tried the crab melt and it was really good. Most places would be tempted to douse the crab in mayonnaise--probably because it is imitation crab--but not here. There were fresh flakes and huge chunks that left no doubt that this was the real thing.

I'm looking forward to my next visit there!

Reviewed September 9, 2011

We were looking for a late lunch and almost missed the entrance to the cafe. We hadn't even realised there was an deck overlooking the water, so it was a real bonus to get the last free table outside. There is the option to order a half size of the sandwiches, which was plenty for myself and my daughter - my husband enjoyed his full size . He and I both liked the local beer on offer. The service was friendly and casual. It was exactly the solution to our needs at that moment with the added pleasure of the location.