“Best over all cuisine”

Edmonds, Washington
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best over all cuisine”
Reviewed August 3, 2013

whether you come for lunch or dinner or just plain dessert you will have the best of the very best
all fresh and organic ingredients with excellent choices of wine nothing but the best wines

• Visited August 2013

“Top notch”
Reviewed July 30, 2013

The food was top notch. The service was excellent. It's a small restaurant with great atmosphere. The fountain came highly recommended by all the locals we talked to. We will definitely be returning to this restaurant when we come back to Port Townsend.

• Visited July 2013
“Two words: almond chicken!”
Reviewed July 30, 2013 via mobile

Ivebeen coming to the fountain off and on for years, it is one of my favorite places! Recently we were there in a very busy lunch and the place was really hopping, we got great service, fast and swift considering how busy they were. Iordered the warm salad as i always do and my husband ordered the almond chicken and I have to say it was truly one of the best things I've ever tasted! Whenever in Port Townsend do yourself a favor and go! The review nasty review I read was very mean and untrue in my opinion!

• Visited July 2013
Irving, Texas
“Gdod food, but a bit priicey”
Reviewed July 30, 2013

Typical of most restaurants in Port Townsend, The Fountain Café is small. We went for a late lunch during the week and were the only ones in the restaurant. The service was good and the menu had a unique “New American” characteristic that most would find either pleasant or a bit strange. I had a salmon cake special on top of risotto which was a bit lacking in flavor but thankfully not over slated like so many places like to do. The clam chowder was good but not the best I’ve had, but the choice of several Port Townsend Brewing Company beers was a nice addition. In my opinion the prices were a bit much for the quality of food, but I would go back again.

Visited July 2013
Seattle, Washington
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Cute and Friendly”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

The fountain cafe is tucked away on a back street just off of the main drag. What looks to be a whole in the wall was actually a cute high end cafe. The steak special was over the top and the gorgonzola pasta with walnuts and slow roasted tomatoes was excellent. The staff helped my husband and I both pair the wines well with our entrees. The only reason I decided on 4 stars instead on 5 was that it took quite awhile for the food to arrive.

Visited July 2013