“Excellent food just a block off the waterfront”
Review of Silverwater Cafe

Silverwater Cafe
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: David and Alison have owned the Silverwater Cafe since its opening in 1989. They have built the restaurant on the idea that bringing people together to enjoy good food, good wine and great friends is one of the most important things in life; and the desire to be a thriving addition to this lovely community of Port Townsend that we call home.We believe in quality and strive to continually perfect our craft. We at the Silverwater Cafe invite you in for a moment of casual elegance where you can feel at home with your kids, family and friends.
Lynnwood, Washington
“Excellent food just a block off the waterfront”
Reviewed February 27, 2013

The couple who hosted us at a local B&B recommended this place to us and boy were they right. My steak was the best I have had in years and my wife's crab ravioli was fabulous. We would both recommend it most highly!

Port Ludlow, Washington
“Consistent quality food”
Reviewed February 21, 2013

This has been my local first choice restaurant where I take visitors -- like my brother. He still remembers the smoked chicken dinner here. We can get chicken anywhere, but these folks gave what it needed to go beyond OK or just good.

Visited February 2013
Bellevue
“A wonderful dinner”
Reviewed February 20, 2013

We happened upon this restaurant because it was very close to where we were staying (well, everything is close in Port Townsend), and were very glad we did. Excellent food - we were surprised that the dinner was as nice as anything we get in Seattle, nice atmosphere, great service. Highly recommend.

• Visited February 2013
“Great, friendly service and delicious food!”
Reviewed February 16, 2013 via mobile

Impressed! It happened to be one of the few places open after 9pm on a winter night and I am glad for it! The service was quick and very hospitable (we got a drink almost immediately, which is always key in my books - excellent martini selection, would really recommend). The ambience was excellent and made you glad to be there. We ordered the Crab Cake Burger and the two piece Fish'n'Chips to share. Both exceeded our expectations. Dill batter on the fish really made it stand out from others. Moist crab cake with a crispy outside in a lovely soft bun blew me away. I would go back and I would order it all again! Fully recommend - did I mention the service was excellent?

Burnaby
“Excellent Food”
Reviewed February 15, 2013

Loved this place. The atmosphere is great, the plants in this place add to its charm. Service was fast and our sever was most excellent. She had a great smile and wicked hair! One vegetarian and three non vegetarians and all of us were more than satisfied with the menu. How can a simple salad be so good! The Grand Marnier Prawns were delicious! The Chocolate mousse wicked excellent!!!! This place is on our return list.