“Americano! Magnifico!”

Description: phone number 360-385-1151
Seattle, Washington
“Americano! Magnifico!”
Reviewed September 18, 2012

Nice staff- always nice staff. Wifi, Super coffee and nice outdoor seating in downtown Port Townsend. Watch the world go by as we let our coffees cool down. Parking next to building and convenient.

Visited September 2012

Vancouver, Washington
“Yummy breakfast”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

Sweet or healthy fare they both satisfy in the crepe designed meal. They also serve good espresso drinks and the service is quick.

Visited August 2012
Columbia, South Carolina
“Food ok but they forgot about our order”
Reviewed August 9, 2012

My wife loves crepes. When she saw this place she had to try them. We ordered a cordon bleu crepe. It was pretty good not great bhut good. The problem was we gave our order and teh folks behind the counter forgot to make the crepes. We finally got them but it wasted a lot of time and annoyed me. The restaurant should think about hanging some classier art work also.

• Visited July 2012
Vancouver
“Solid food, great service, nice surroundings”
Reviewed August 2, 2012

After pulling into Port Townsend, I thought I'd go for a nice lunch and the Water Street Creperie seemed like a good choice - and it was. They have an assortment of both savory and sweet crepes. I ordered the California crepe which contained turkey, avocado, red pepper, cheese and other good stuff. The crepe was cooked, as I watched, by friendly staff. I ate it on the outside patio looking onto Water Street, a lovely seaside town street. The crepe was tasty and quite large - I was stuffed by the time I finished it! It was a very good lunch.

• Visited July 2012
“Awesome”
Reviewed July 29, 2012

What a great little place. Loved the town-we drove through it after taking the ferry over from Whidby Island. Decided to stop here for a bite after a local recommended it. Crepes were delicious. Many, many choices. The owner was very nice put up with my curious questions about life in a small town. We love finding local places to eat, and this place didn't disappoint. They even had gluten -free for my husband.

• Visited June 2012