Aladdin Motor Inn
$165
$149
$145
Orbitz.com
Bishop Victorian Hotel(Port Townsend)
Swan Hotel(Port Townsend)
  • Breakfast included
All reviewssmall balconyin townroom was cleanwater viewbalcony doorgreat view of the harborthird flooropen the windowthe staff was friendly and helpfulfridge and microwaveoff seasondowntowndogmarinaratessealsfi
Reviewed September 30, 2013 via mobile

Stayed one night while travelling Oregon Coast ! Slightly outside main area ! Pet friendly hotel as we had our pooch with us ! Nice view from 2nd floor ! Beware there is no lift/escalator heavy going if lots of cases ! X

• Stayed: September 2013
3  Thank bellamac7
Gloria B, Guest Relations Manager at Aladdin Motor Inn, responded to this reviewResponded November 3, 2013

Thank you for choosing the Aladdin for your recent visit to the Oregon Coast. We are glad that we could accommodate your pet.
We appreciate your business and hope you will visit again soon.

Reviewed September 23, 2013

The motel had the basics: reasonably comfortable beds, fairly clean, large enough room. The view from the room was lovely and there was a small balcony. The manager was accommodating and even offered to carry our bikes to the third floor room as there is no elevator and no other place to secure them. We rode our bikes to town for dinner and some sightseeing, although it would have been a bit of a walk. The property is old and in need of many things and I felt we paid top dollar. There are some goodies available for a continental breakfast.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
3  Thank Followthesons

We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. We appreciate your review so we know of your experience.
Thank you for your business.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

I reserved the Aladdin Motor Inn since my favorite PT hotels--Belmont Inn and Bishop Victorian--were booked the day before we left Portland. I called Aladdin and booked directly. And, yes, it's a rustic motel but well located for Port Townsend, basically in the marina and about a 10 minute stroll to the heart of downtown Water Street. I had a 3rd floor room overlooking the bay and a stone's throw from the beach. I enjoyed walking around the marina area and the Port Townsend Brewery is only a block away if you need a little liquid enhancement.

I paid $99 per night which isn't cheap but was less than most PT rooms in the area. Don't stay here if you want a beautiful room steeped in luxury. It's about as plain jane as it gets but was reasonably clean and surprisingly large. It has a small balcony and the waves and gulls made for a great soundtrack. Good thing as the TV didn't work. In fairness, I didn't come here to watch the tube so no biggie.

The manager recently arrived from India but was friendly and accommodating. I enjoyed my PT stay but this was a pretty forgettable motel. Not bad and I think the decor and appointments matched the quasi-budget pricing. I'd stay here again if the Belmont Inn or Bishop were booked.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Peter F
Gloria B, Guest Relations Manager at Aladdin Motor Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 16, 2013

Thank you for your review, I am sorry that the TV did not work, we will correct this immediately.
We appreciate your business and hope you will visit again.

Reviewed September 1, 2013

We stayed over night one night - we will never go back. The room is old and yucky. As soon as I sat on the bed a spider crawled out from behind the pillow. The hotel is overpriced and needs updating desperately. I would not recommend staying at this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank daniel J
Gloria B, Public Relations Manager at Aladdin Motor Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 16, 2013

I am so sorry that you did not enjoy your stay at the Aladdin. We will address the issues you mentioned and make corrections. The room as been treated for spiders.
We do appreciate your business, and again I am sorry that you were not pleased.
We wish you safe travels in the future.

Reviewed August 28, 2013

First of all the manager bent over backwards to accommodate us on last minute notice with a dog and got us a good room with a water view for the two nights we stayed and for a fair price. He was friendly and even gave us a discount for staying the second night. The room was clean and had adequate space and was quiet. If I had to say something bad it was they need a grassy area for the dog's to go to the bathroom if there going to say there pet friendly it would be nice to have this I had to walk down the road a bit so my dog could go and at night that could be a little scary for some. Overall great stay and I will stay here again without hesitation.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank waguy8303
Gloria B, Guest Relations Manager at Aladdin Motor Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 1, 2013

We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Your comments are very important, we thank you for taking time to post your review.
Thank you again, we appreciate your business.