“Conveniently located in the bustling center of Port Townsend.”

Lehani's Deli and Coffee House
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed June 23, 2014

My 8-yr-old son and I were out enjoying a beautiful evening and suddenly realized we were ravenous. We needed somewhere close and fast. I didn't expect the food to be so good, though. We had a bowl of curry cauliflower soup with the world's best croutons and a tempeh spinach wrap. It was wholesome, quick and delicious.

Reviewed March 19, 2014

Their soups are always interesting. Organic, local ingredients, flavorful and just right to drive the chill away. My favorite is their Manhattan Clam Chowder - a welcome relief from the rich cream loaded usual version that most other places serve. Friendly staff, tempting chocolates and excellent sandwiches and wraps make this unassuming place a Port Townsend secret. I always look forward to lunch there.

Reviewed March 3, 2014

Have been meaning to try this for a long while and finally did on one freezing day. Had the homemade chili which was very good. Best part, though, was the little heart biscuit with cheese. It's a favorite stopping place for many people and I intend to try more of their menu soon. Lots of great looking choices in the case...wrap sandwiches looked very good too.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

It is not very often I find a place that has gluten free baked goods but they had a great variety. Their sandwiches looked amazing too! Hoping to see gluten free bread so I can try those too!

Reviewed August 26, 2013

OMG... everything I tasted there on my stay was DELICIOUS!

Great food, great philosophy nd - I have to say - one of the best coffee nd cappuccino I had in the US (as an Italian I luv them both)

a "must taste" for every1 visiting port