“It's a dive and its delish!”
Review of Blue Moose Cafe

Blue Moose Cafe
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Denver, Colorado
“It's a dive and its delish!”
Reviewed September 11, 2013 via mobile

When we pulled in my husband said, "We're not eating here." Trusting my Trip Advisor reviewers, I dragged him in and SO glad I did! What it lacks in ambience, it made up for in food quality! Not fancy dining.... Just really good sandwich fare! I had their homemade chick salad sandwich (homemade cilantro mayo!) with super fresh bread and a side salad that contained fresh broccoli, mushrooms, zucchini, and yellow squash....in a side salad?? Delicious with lots of dressing choices. You'll have to walk on the pier afterward to get your scenic views, but if you want high quality sandwich and go where the locals go, check it out!

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank FoodieKarla

Ramat Gan, Israel
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome food in a quirky cafe.”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

A local friend took me to the Blue Moon for breakfast, and it was no less than excellent. Not the speediest service, but very friendly, and the food was both plentiful and delicious.

1 Thank DidiChanoch
Fort Myers, Florida
“Worth Finding....”
Reviewed September 2, 2013

This joint is a little off th beaten path...in a working marina / boatyard.

Features n eclectic menue, with heary selections and generous portons. This is a "can't miss" location for a casual meal with friends.

Corned Beef Hash is the "real deal"...made right there.....and there are literally no bad choices on the menu.

Homewood, Illinois
“delicious”
Reviewed September 1, 2013

I've never had white potatoes and sweet potatoes mixed together and served to me for breakfast. Delicious. Great food! Great Service. Priced average. This was our second visit and we're from Chicago! We tell everyone about the Blue Moose Café because we love it!

• Visited July 2013
Yakima, Washington
“Great Breakfast With A Friendly Staff”
Reviewed August 27, 2013

We had a late morning breakfast before taking the ferry. It is a small place but great food. If I am in the area again, I would definitely look forward to eating there!