“Family-run burger joint that appeals to locals and visitors.”
Review of Fat Smitty's

Fat Smitty's
Ranked #43 of 98 Restaurants in Port Townsend
Cuisines: American
jrizor
“Family-run burger joint that appeals to locals and visitors.”
Reviewed April 13, 2014 via mobile

They offer a somewhat short menu, consisting mostly of burgers and sides, but what they lack in menu is more than made up in atmosphere. The food is decent and over-portioned: the basic burger is a monster (Google has several pictures). Will have to visit again and try their shakes.

• Visited April 2014

Port Townsend, Washington
“GoooooooD FoooooD !!!!!!!!”
Reviewed March 5, 2014

The Smitty Burger is the best burger here to get your friends that have never been here before. Not only is it a good burger ..it will make your buddy's eyes and belly pop! The other food is scrumptious too, I recommend the Fish & Chips. All of the owners are very friendly. If you have a date and you're afraid to start a conversation ...take her(him) there. The place is so full of conversation items..you'll never shut up!!!!

• Visited March 2014
2 Thank DeBella2013
Tacoma
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Semper Fi!”
Reviewed February 15, 2014 via mobile

Wonderful place! Great food and service! Wonderful owner, Casey, and staff! The walls are covered with dollars, donated and signed, by patrons. These dollars are donated to chosen services after the walls are covered. Do yourself a favor and stop by!

1 Thank GramaMush
Aberdeen, Washington
“Ya better be ready!”
Reviewed January 3, 2014

I went to see my brother in Pt. Townsend yesterday. When he got off work, he said... let me buy you dinner. Have you ever been to Fat Smitty's? No, I had not. We drove down there, it's on 101. Talk about diners drive inns and dives, perfect fit. We both ordered THE FAT SMITTY BURGER. I'm 60 years old, I have never eaten a better burger so far in my life! Warning, you don't need frys, onoin rings or cole slaw with this monster-mega-burger. Great service, great people! You gotta see and taste! Great milkshakes too!

• Visited January 2014
2 Thank david w
Puyallup,WA
“Yummy Burger!”
Reviewed October 4, 2013

We stopped here on the way to Hurricane Ridge. We all ordered burgers. Everyone devoured their burger. Mine had bacon on it, the bacon was so good! I had coleslaw which was great, and I am really picky about my coleslaw! I would definitely stop here again.

• Visited September 2013