“Wonderful food and view from the balcony”
Review of Sirens Pub

Sirens Pub
Cuisines: Pub
Good for: Bar scene, Scenic view
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
Description: Winner of food network magazine's Best sandwich in Washington award. Serving Lunch and Dinner daily. Pub fare including oregon country beef burgers, fresh local seafood and shellfish, pasta, pizza and steak. Featuring 18 microbrews and handcrafted cocktails. Two floors of waterfront deck seating, booths and a cozy fireplace for the evenings, Live music, pool table, and TV.
Reviewed August 17, 2012

The street view of Sirens is deceiving...it doesn't look like much from the street. The place was jumping when we walked in and we happened to get a table outside. You can order at the bar or wait for a waitress....we ordered at the bar because it seemed quicker. The service is as advertised...."if you are impatient, order at the bar"
The food was wonderful....especially the crab cakes. the view from the outside balcony was great. We would eat here again...it seemed that many of the locals were here as well

Reviewed August 13, 2012

We have been to Siren's twice now, both during the summer. The first time our order came to us wrong twice and the service was very slow. The second trip we made was basically the same. Terrible, slow service and the food was bland and expensive for what it was. Will not be trying again.

1  Thank Kyla M
Reviewed August 8, 2012

When we go to a pub, we expect a little fun along with the food and drink. At Sirens, you need to bring your own fun. The wait staff is all business. We sat at the bar and tried unsuccessfully to engage the bartender in a little light conversation. No deal. Just the facts, ma'am.

It wasn't just us. Other customers came to the bar to place food and drink orders. She took orders and handed out drinks without saying a word.

But the food was good.

1  Thank Rick A
Reviewed August 7, 2012

I visited this pub twice during my recent stay and sat on their beautiful deck overlooking the Hood Canal both times. The food was excellent for pub fare. Unfortunately, my service at the second visit was slow to almost nonexistant. I will definitely give it another try next time I am in town.

Reviewed August 5, 2012

I like to finish my nights here, when I go out on the "Town". The bartendendresses are awesome! Cheerful, friendly and always attentive even when they are slammed!

I guess my only reason as to why I didn't give them and "excellent" rating is due to the food. I have always thought of Sirens as having pretty dang good food especially considering they are a pub! Since recently returning to town, it's been a little hit or miss which was a bit disappointing on occasion. All in all for a pub, it's great fun with lots of different options on tap, etc. There's always something going on and I would highly recommend going on a Tuesday night when the irish folk players get together. It's nice music to have in the backdrop, toe tapping!! It's a quiet atmosphere and not too busy!!