“Excellent food and view”
Review of Fins Coastal Cuisine - CLOSED

Fins Coastal Cuisine
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed October 29, 2010

My wife and I visited on a Sunday evening and ended up being the only customers in the place. Our appetizer (crab cakes), entree (fresh salmon), sides and dessert (marionberry cheesecake) were all first rate. The food was creatively prepared and different without going overboard. The service was very good.

The dining roon is comfortable and has one of the best water views in town.

As locals, we hadn't visited Fins in several years, since a visit where the service was sub-par. I'd recommend the place at off-peak time.

Reviewed August 24, 2010

We stopped in for a last minute dinner. I have been to many places in the Pacific Northwest this trip and my fish has been overcooked 9 out of 10 times. Halibut was the special and I ordered it. It was cooked to perfection and the meal was light, fresh and delicious. Thank you for not killing my fish a second time.

Reviewed August 10, 2010

I ate here last year when visiting the area and returned this year - loved eating outside - loved the gluten free options presented by the server.

Food was pretty good - some good fresh local fish. It's a fun place to eat outside.

2  Thank Bensus
Reviewed July 30, 2010

Fins was recommended by someone at the tourist info office. We both had fish for dinner and it was good. We had a great table on the deck with a great view and good wine. We were satisfied.

1  Thank CRgorgegirl
Reviewed November 6, 2009

We had nice meals with friendly welcome/service.
Nice place to eat with excellent view of sound.