“This pleasant, holistic getaway was a highlight of our vacation.”

Annapurna Inn Massage and Retreat Center
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Port Townsend
Annapurna Inn Massage and Retreat Center
Ranked #13 of 16 Port Townsend B&B and Inns
Reviewed August 12, 2009

We spent a night at the Annapurna in a lovely room overlooking a yard-garden of wildflowers and fruit trees. Our room contained a Tempurpedic Queen bed, with high ceilings and private bathroom. Next morning we were treated to an extensive vegan/vegetarian brunch. Robin was a gracious hostess, and made us feel quite at home.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank obrimark

Reviewed October 9, 2008

I had a terrible stay. I got very sick from the treatments and the food was bland. The owner was very rude and I left ill and a day earlier than I had plan .

Stayed: November 2006
8  Thank jmcSeattle
Reviewed February 19, 2006

My husband and I decided on the spur of the moment to go to Pt.T. for the weekend. We should've heeded our instincts that it wasn't the greatest place that would have vacancies at the height of summer season. This is evidently run by a co-op household of "granola" people. They use it for "New Age" type classes during the day. We arrived and were asked to come back later because there was a class going on, then we went back later and were asked to come back even later. This wasn't really a problem, we just left our stuff in the car and went downtown. We finally got into the room later in the evening. We found our room had a weird-size bed that was not really quite a double - not very good for two larger-size people and we spent the night hugging the sides. Then in the morning I got locked in the bathroom when the latch wouldn't release, and I had to knock and knock to be let out. The man acted annoyed. The breakfast was adequate. When we attempted to check out the man was rude. He said we should've prepaid upon check-in. Then my husband, who's pretty mellow over bad consumer experiences, explained that we attempted to check in twice the night before and were asked to come back later. The guy backed off and took our payment. This place has a weird feel to it and the people were sort of...creepy in a nonspecific way. It was as though we were invading their space and weren't welcome. Just one of those intuitive things, you know? I wouldn't stay here again, and every time we've gone to Pt.T. since then we've joked about the place. I'm surprised they've stayed in business but probably owing mostly to high demand in the area, I'm guessing.

• Stayed: July 2004
15  Thank deborahj62
A TripAdvisor Member
Portland, Oregon
Reviewed August 31, 2004

I booked a two night stay at the Annapurna at the recommendation of the Phoenix Rising. A week later someone called back and said there had been a mistake and that they were going to have to increase the rate by $20 a night because it was a busy weekend. The person who called was quite rude. We canceled our reservation feeling uncomfortable about staying there.

21  Thank A TripAdvisor Member