We enjoyed this establishment for our anniversary and were referred by another couple who go there every year for theirs. Yes the place is dated but the room we had has a spectacular view of the bay from the in-room huge jacuzzi. The included breakfast is so-so but we did not go there for the food! There are lots of great small restaurants in town. The place is old but we we really enjoyed our stay, Not a lot of parking on site and the windows and patio could stand a good power washing. The sitting area had a nice big bay window to watch the ferrys coming into the dock. If you want a romantic getaway at a decent price, this is it. Enjoy the town and all the shops (such as the Wine Seller) then spend the evening relaxing in your jacuzzi!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Many rooms boast private decks overlooking sparkling Port Townsend Bay. Protective windbreaks make year–round enjoyment eventful as the parade of ferries, fishing vessels and sailboats pass by. Take a deep breath of clean, fresh air as you revel in the sights and sounds of nature's seascape. Listen to the surf as it gently lulls you to sleep. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Tides Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tides Hotel Port Townsend
- Tides Motel Port Townsend