“Awesome breakfast”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed May 31, 2012

Went for breakfast at the recommendation of our hotel clerk and the breakfast was great. Nice and comfortable inside, friendly owners/staff, good coffee, nice menu selection and looked like the bakery items would be good too.

Reviewed May 22, 2012

This little gem is at the far end of the downtown area adjacent to the Bishop Hotel. We missed it on the first few passes, but now that it's found, we've become regulars. The PULL BREAD is not to be missed with its abundance of cinnamon...buy one to go home. And, their cherry pie is really the best I've ever had in my life (and that's long). Their lunches feature unique sandwich combinations and the standard BLT is great with the premium bacon not usually used by restaurants. This is a mom/pop place with real charm. Outside seating available when it warms up.

Reviewed April 16, 2012

This is best relax and drink coffee and then ate beautiful breakfast. So we watched people who came and order foods then sat outside and couple who talk together looking good and perfect weather only in the morning. My wife loved eggs sandwich. My crepes taste sweet and drink coffee made me relax and watched people walked by restaurant. I love it!

Reviewed March 9, 2012

Yes, the lunch rush can make them a little slow, but that's because they're workin' their tails off. This is a truly family owned and run business and it feels like home when you go there. I recommend it as a local for sure. Excellent quality and reasonable prices for downtown. Plus the people are nice.

Reviewed February 20, 2012

My family & I were in PT for my son's graduation from Goddard College. We had breakfast here--it was reasonably priced ($2 for a side of thick pepper bacon!), well-prepared & delicious! One of us ordered biscuits & gravy--she found the biscuit dense & delicious & the gravy filled with sausage! Other members of our party had the skillet breakfast (topped with delicious scrambled eggs & loaded with bacon & roasted potatoes) & corned beef hash (pronounced the best my husband had ever had).

We knew we might have a time crunch getting to the ferry after commencement so we ordered lunch at breakfast. Good choice--lunch was just as delicious as breakfast! It was ready for us when we got there & we must've been the envy of everyone who passed by our table on the ferry as we feasted on our chef's salad (pronounced best ever), turkey cran sandwich (lots of turkey & cranberry sauce--yummm!), B.L.A.S.T. sandwich (loaded with bacon & all the good stuff) & pot roast sandwich (my husband declared it "really really good"). Then we brought out our pie & people began drooling as they passed by! Marionberry, chocolate cream, German chocolate pecan--who knew pie could be so delicious?! We were well-fed & very happy by the time we reached Coupeville!

We certainly hope this well-run local business flourishes--it would be a shame to lose them! We'll definitely return!

W