“Cute but average”

Nifty Fifty Soda Fountain
Ranked #2 of 3 Dessert in Port Townsend
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Kids, Scenic view, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Drinks, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Bellevue, Washington
“Cute but average”
Reviewed September 25, 2012 via mobile

Couldn't get eggs poached, which seemed wierd for a cafe. Service is nice and efficient, but not very engaging. Good food ( sandwiches and shakes).

1 Thank Hollyrik

Seattle, Washington
“Super food and staff”
Reviewed September 18, 2012

Wow, old machines, old vinyl records in juke box and super food. Recommend the burger basket! Great place to eat and relax! Clean and nice outside patio to enjoy lunch on a sunny day.,

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank J W
Kampala, Uganda
“Yummy food but sticky table”
Reviewed August 15, 2012

I had an amazing sundae and my husband had fish and chips and while the food was good, the booths looked as thought they had not been cleaned for a few hours. There were napkins under the table and I ended up using my napkin dipped in my water glass to wash the surface of our table. The service was not super friendly to start but the server warmed up after a while. Great decor!

1 Thank China_Kimmi
London, United Kingdom
“Spectacularly 50's”
Reviewed August 4, 2012 via mobile

Great malt shake, smoothie and amazing looking lime ice cream soda (really regret not photographing it) that made all the customers on the deck turn and stare. It'd get 5 stars if the friendly staff were a little more 50's looking. If I ever get back to this lovely off beat town I'll definitely pay this place a visit..

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Neat 50's theme.”
Reviewed August 2, 2012 via mobile

The decor is cool my wife liked it alot. She has a thing for the 50's soda pop and the parents found it a nice throw back to them.
Service was to be desired, we felt rushed to order then to eat and get out.
The food was really bland for us, a burger that ketchup and mustard couldn't save and we tried. A mushroom burger that tasted like nothing. I mean really a little seasoning while cooking them up doesn't hurt.
If we were just going for ice cream I'm sure it would have been better.