“Ok, thick and wet.”

Spiro's Pizza & Pasta
Ranked #16 of 120 Restaurants in Port Orchard
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed January 5, 2012

I have been here a few times over the last 10 years. i still don't care for their pizza. It is thick heavy wet soft crust and I don't care at all for the sausae they use. Another time we had the special, I thnk and it again was dripping wet in the middle and the crust was warm mush in the middle. I don't like this type of pizza- some do. I had the meat lovers pasta bowl thing a month ago-it was frozen food-microwaved, the pasta hard and dry, the meat tastless and processed. The beer was cold.

1  Thank 1tracman

Reviewed September 5, 2011

We chose Spiro's Pizza because of the reviews on Trip Advisor and we definitely were not disappointed. This was the best pizza we have eaten in a long time. The crust on the pizza was spectacular and the toppings were abundant. We will be back on our next visit to Port Orchard.

Reviewed August 13, 2011

Spiros has been a tradition in Port Orchard for as long as i've lived here (15 years). They're pizza really is some of the best on the peninsula. Now keep in mind we don't have a lot to choose from, we mainly only have chain pizzas. Chain pizzas can never compare to restaurant pizza in my opinion. Spiros does have a few locations on the peninsula (Silverdale, Port Orchard and Gig Harbor) and all of them have the same delicious food. The sauce is okay but everything else is delicious. They crisp the cheese on top so it's gooey and crisp all at the same time. Another one of there treasures is they're roquefort salad dressing. Order the side salad which comes with mixed greens, a helping of mozzarella cheese, black olives (which sadly I'm not a fan of) and the dressing of you're choice. I recommend the roquefort, they make it there and it is to die for. While there I also recommend the peanut butter pie and the carrot cake, they are phenomenal!! I feel that their pasta is only so so. It tastes like it might be previously frozen, I'm not a fan. The calzones are delicious and can easily feed two. the subs are VERY small, good but again VERY small. So if you're not very hungry the subs would probably be perfect for you. The atmosphere is lovely, it's very laid back and welcoming. They even provide trivial pursuit cards on the tables to keep you occupied while you're waiting for your food. The wait staff is efficient, not very friendly, but somewhat efficient. If you're on the peninsula I recommend trying this local favorite.

1  Thank StormySkySeattle
Reviewed August 12, 2011

Do not be decieved by the exterior- this place serves good food, good service, decent prices. One of th ebest for PO.

Reviewed July 28, 2011

We have been LOTS and tried just about everything. Their dinner salad and the pizza (any combination/topping) are GREAT! But the rest is just OK. We recently went to a dinner that was catered by Spiro's and the food was barely passable. Our suggestion is have the pizza at the restaurant and enjoy!