“God food & excellent service!”
Review of Tommy C's Sports Bar & Grill - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Tommy C's Sports Bar & Grill
Cuisines: American
Reviewed January 10, 2013

This is a hidden treasure! Check out the coupon on Restaurant.com to save some $. We had the ribs-Falling off the bone good! The spicy sausage soup was very good too!
The drinks were not from a mix-muddled! Hard to find in some bars these days! Server, Brian, was exellent! Very personable, attentive and knowledgeable!
We would definately come back again!

Reviewed September 3, 2012

its ok....what we had was good....just wish there was more, menu was a little sparse............................

Reviewed June 18, 2012

I'm here at least once a month.... I've never had a bad meal and the service is always great. Standard "bar" food. Burgers, pizza etc... I was just here for father's day and between my dad and I, we had 6 beers, two meals and the bill was only $40.00. Not to bad in my book.

I haven't been there for the dancing on Friday or Saturday night, but from what I hear, you aren't missing anything if you don't go (lol).

Reviewed May 28, 2012

The food is very good. Prepared by a "real" chef. Ambience is pleasant and relaxing. Can sit and have a beer and watch the games, or move to a quieter part of the room. It's really worth a try. The owners are a nice young couple that are a joy to visit with. Great place.