The Resort at Port Ludlow
Official Site
Harbor Inn(Freeland)(Great Value!)
$113
Aladdin Motor Inn(Port Townsend)
$95
Harborside Inn(Port Townsend)
Manresa Castle(Port Townsend)
$84
  • Free Internet
Tides Inn(Port Townsend)
$166
$161
GuestHouse Inn & Suites Poulsbo(Poulsbo)(Great Value!)
$107
Priceline
$149
$145
Hotwire.com
All reviewsfireside restaurantgas fireplacebath saltsmarina viewcorner king roomjet tubolympic peninsulafireside roomromantic getawaybeautiful roomthe general managerpuget soundlarge bathroomthe entire staffminute drivewonderful stayport hadlock
Reviewed August 4, 2009

The hotel, the water, the landing, the marina, the sunsets...who could ask for more. No one in their right mind would ever want to have an outdoor wedding any where else than at The Resort at Port Ludlow. The temperature was a perfect 75 degrees, (July 18) my family was there, my friends were there, and the love of my life was there. The hotel is so nostalgic and beautiful, just perfect for pictures. You know the kind that you see in really old photographs when your great grand parents got married, you know beautiful and yet so elegant just filled with irreplaceable memories. The staff was astonishing, there wasn’t anything that they couldn’t do, wouldn’t do or create to make everything just perfect! The customer service was beyond professional, it was personal. The staff took care of you like you were family. It didn’t matter what it took to get things done, it got done. The chef is extraordinary…the food was sheer pleasure to the palette and a vision in presentation as well.
I realize that I was there to have the best day of my life, my wedding day, but I can honestly say, I really had no earthly idea just how perfect my whole experience would be thanks to the staff at the Port Ludlow Resort. Am I sold on this place…Absolutely! Would I recommend anyone to go there, have a wedding or a meeting there or just relax there…No doubt about it! I have been ranting and raving about our whole experience to anyone who will listen. In a nutshell…HEAVEN ON EARTH!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed August 3, 2009

We had our annual partner retreat at Port Ludlow this year and had a relaxing yet productive time. The hotel rooms and conference room were comfortable and offered great views. The food provided for our breakfast and lunches was much better than the standard fare and included things like smoked salmon and home-made soup. We dined in the restaurant each night and had fabulous dinners (I highly recommend the fillet mignon!). The wine selection is extensive and the service staff attentive. It was a great get-away place that felt far away from the city but really isn't. Travel to and from Seattle is very easy; including ferry time, less than 2 hours.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed July 22, 2009

Arriving at the Port Ludlow Resort for the first time definitely has something magical. The wonderful surroundings and the relaxed atmosphere made us cancel an earlier booking and replace it with a six days stay in one of the 2 bedroom condominiums. These are located a short walking distance from the actual Inn and beside the Beach Club.

The appartments are very nicely decorated with a lot of PNW accents. The two bedrooms are very spacious, one with one king, the other one with two queens. Both bedrooms have their own bathroom.
The views from the terrace are breathtaking, taking a cup of coffee in the early morning while watching deere walking by on the beach, only a few yards away, has been one of the absolute highlights of our three weeks PNW trip.

The Beach Club is slightly dated but still very nicely maintained with a very large outside and a smaller inside pool. Gym facilities are well equipped and the squash court serves its purpose well. Staff at the Beach Resort were extremely helpful and friendly without exception.

The restaurant at the Resort, The Fireside, has a very cosy atmosphere and a nice veranda looking-out over the Marina. The menu is a mixture of American and European cuisine. The choice of quality ingredients, the important wine cellar and the savoir-faire of the chef have lead to a few very enjoyable meals.

All in all a wonderful experience.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed July 4, 2009

Beware of rooms on same side as kitchen fans, delivery traffic and parking lot. Fans caused our room floor to vibrate. Delivery trucks and parking lot noise (& from nearby condo development). Two mission style chairs face fireplace, with no convenient reading lights. Bathroom whirlpool tub is the focal point of the room, through a large bathroom window next to the bed! Main outside view is of condos; one window has glimpse of harbor. The hotel restaurant has a pleasant porch facing the harbor. Parking lot is small with tight spaces.
The tiny village of Port Ludlow has a pizza place and a small cafe. Port Hadlock, a few miles north, has a supermarket if you want to buy a bottle of wine or picnic supplies.
The special "bridge opening" rate enticed us to stay here one night of a longer trip. I wouldn't recommend paying full fare or going here as a "destination resort."

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 26, 2009

My business occupied 22 rooms at The Inn at Port Ludlow for almost 40 days, so I feel qualified to post an opinion about what the Inn and its staff are really like. I have never been treated any better at an establishment than I was treated at The Inn. The staff not only took care of, but anticipated our needs. They took the time to learn the first names of all my employees. They produced a special menu that more closely met our dining needs. And they kept their consistently friendly attitude during our entire long-term stay. The success of the project we were involved in was partly due to the way the Inn at Port Ludlow made my team feel "at home". Many of my employees were sad to leave after staying over a month! I can't say enough about the quality of this facility and its staff; they have my unequivocal recommendation.

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled on business